[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lance who?

CaGamblers

As of this time a year ago Colston didn't either.

There is a bit of a difference between Brees and Jackson. I don't doubt that this Nance guy is talented, but I'd be surprised if he caught more than 30 balls.

There is a bit of a difference between Brees and Jackson. I don't doubt that this Nance guy is talented, but I'd be surprised if he caught more than 30 balls.

I'm not saying Nance will. I said at this time last year he was unknown and started playng well. Someone could do it again this year.

This year's WR sleeper does indeed rhyme with Lance... :D

Lance Moore looked very good last night and he made one catch for 18 yards that was awesome - 5 catches for 50 yards for the night

Martin Lance zero targets - I don't even know if he got on the field

• 2 weeks later...
What's the scoop on Nance?

# 15 Martin Nance

Position: WR

Height: 6-3

Weight: 213

Born: 05/26/1983

College: Miami (Ohio)

NFL Experience: 1

RECEIVING - week 17 - 2006 season

REC YDS TD LG

M. Moore 3 57 0 50

T. Taylor 5 54 1 21

B. McMullen 4 47 0 20

M. Nance 4 33 0 12

If Nance was that good why did they draft Rice? With Colston the Saints new early in camp that they hit gold. With Nance I would doubt it...esp drafting Rice 44th in 07

If Colston was that good, why did they draft Meacham?

Drafting Rice and Meacham have little-to-nothing to do with Nance or Colston. Even with Rice on board, MIN has a huge need for a couple of WRs to step up. Nance or any of the others may or may not be able to do it. They needed to get as much talent as possible assembled and hope a couple work out.

Edited by RC94

5 ' 9 ' receivers , I don't believe , can last or excel in the NFL too often

Now as a kicker he would actually be on the big side

Steve Smith doesn't do too bad as a 5-9 receiver. Deion Branch and Wes Welker are 5-9 also. Mark Clayton and Santana Moss are 5-10. Don't be so quick to write the guy off just 'cause he's short.

Edited by haywood