[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how f'ing good is bacon

dmarc117

I had Wendy's Baconator.

I was disappointed - too much beef (it's got two patties) and they go overboard with the condiments (ketchup, mustard, AND mayo) - it buries all the glorious bacon they put on it.

I had Wendy's Baconator.

I was disappointed - too much beef (it's got two patties) and they go overboard with the condiments (ketchup, mustard, AND mayo) - it buries all the glorious bacon they put on it.

2.99 double chess burger deluxe meal is the best deal on the menu.

thick cut peppered bacon, yummy. redeye gravy made with the drippings, very yummy

Hmmmm, tell me more, please? Isn't red eye gravy traditionally made with Ham drippings and coffee? It never occured to me to try w/ bacon...

Hmmmm, tell me more, please? Isn't red eye gravy traditionally made with Ham drippings and coffee? It never occured to me to try w/ bacon...

Wow! I never thought of it that way! :D I wonder what foods I could wrap in bacon... :D

Mrs. HR loves bacon...hmmm...

I wonder what foods I could wrap in bacon... :D

[forestgump] steak, shrimp, scallops, chicken, hotdogs/brats, other pork products, fish [/forestgump]

can use other pig products also (ie:proscuitto, panchetta, etc)

Ham. Pork chops. Bacon. All from the same animal!?! How can anyone not believe in God?! :D

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.

Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Homer: Ham?

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.

Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

:D genius

Sometimes I dream about making a huge bag of bacon... like a hefty bag filled with bacon.

Then I would crawl inside of it and eat my way out.

When I bought a deep fryer years ago... because, why not... I actually took cheese, wrapped it in bacon, and deep fried it. Mmmm.