[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how f'ing good is bacon

dmarc117

The Merrit Store near UNC in Chapel HIll makes the freaking greatest BLTs. The bacon is always cooked just right. Not crispy but definately cooked enough and they pile a freaking metric ton of it on. You can get it in 3 sizes (layers they call it). Small is actually not a bad meal. A triple is like 15 strips!. God I want one now.

• 1 month later...
fore lunch i had 3 BLT"S

made with extra thick bacon( pepper bacon) orange brandywines from the garden and lettuce from the garden.... fucken great

I am very :D fresh tomato season is nearly over. Yukon descibed my very favorite lunch, though I use a local 'mater called a DX-5212 - very acidic and compliments good bacon perfectly.

One of our country's best steakhouses is in Minneapolis called Manny's. You can order a plate of bacon as an appetizer and it is the thickest (about 3/4 inch) juiciest stuff around-just melts in your mouth. I was there last week and also had a spinach salad with more of that bacon on it as well...could have been a meal by itself but of cousre I also had to have a hugh steak.....my arteries will never be the same, but now I can die a happy man.

• 1 month later...