[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What *&%ing channel is the Packers game on 2morrow?

Swiss Cheezhead

Sunday Ticket only does the regular-season games. If the Pittsburgh feed is blacked out (which is a possibility outside the Steelers market area), the only shot is the delayed showing on NFL network (being Sunday at 5 PM ET)

Edited by Big John

I'm watching it on Fox Sports Pittsburgh on Directv.

Some people have all the luck. Can't get FSP here in Florida unless i buy all the Fox feeds. I wish Directv would let us subscribe to one Fox station. It would be nice during hockey season to watch the Pens pre and post game reports. :D But it's preseason so unless I go to the local Steeler club here(a distinct possibility) I'll just wait for the replay on Sunday.

Sunday Ticket only does the regular-season games. If the Pittsburgh feed is blacked out (which is a possibility outside the Steelers market area), the only shot is the delayed showing on NFL network (being Sunday at 5 PM ET)

:D

I guess that's okay, since it's only the preseason. Guess I'll call and tell my buddy to postpone his visit by about 22 hours.

Thanks for the insight, y'all. :D

:wacko:

I guess that's okay, since it's only the preseason. Guess I'll call and tell my buddy to postpone his visit by about 22 hours.

Thanks for the insight, y'all. :D

What's the Fox Sports network in Packer land? Game not on there? If all else fails maybe the Fox Sports Puittsburgh station will be available to people in the Green Bay viewing area. :D Don't know exactly where you live Swiss, but I do know that where I live I am f'ked.

What's the Fox Sports network in Packer land? Game not on there? If all else fails maybe the Fox Sports Puittsburgh station will be available to people in the Green Bay viewing area. :D Don't know exactly where you live Swiss, but I do know that where I live I am f'ked.

The Packers show it on local stations throughout the state.

Swiss is in the ASAF, and was stationed in Nebraska.

I love the Steelers new punter. He just boomed a punt 57 yards through the air, that went out of bounds perfectly at the 11. His punts have been great all game. He could be a nice weapon.

Plus, he can do this:

http://www.rock921.com/cc-common/streaming...l?refreshed=yes

Here's a radio feed if you want.

UGH, when it actually looks like we're gonna score we get an illegal touching penalty. I gotta say that Rodgers looks good. Definitely mobile.

I think Rogers looks very impressive.

Does Brandon Jackson look as bad as the stats would indicate? The reviews on this kid from training camp haven't been stellar and now he has 21 yards on 12 carries with a long run of 4 yards? I've got a keeper league redraft a week from Monday, and he's rapidly moving down my draft board.

I think Rogers looks very impressive.

Right now, yeah - are there any real Steelers left on defense or is he up against the "coach wants to talk to ya...oh, and bring your playbook" brigade?

Does Brandon Jackson look as bad as the stats would indicate? The reviews on this kid from training camp haven't been stellar and now he has 21 yards on 12 carries with a long run of 4 yards? I've got a keeper league redraft a week from Monday, and he's rapidly moving down my draft board.

He looks slow and indecisive but there aren't any holes for him either. A lot of 7 and 8 man fronts for both teams. The Packers don't have Woodson and Harris playing but the line play has been pretty god.

Well they barely ran the ball when the starters were out there, so Jackson was getting most of his carries with the 2nd and 3rd string o-lines, which are getting pushed around for the most part.

James Jones looks like another Jennings-like sleeper and is very impressive tonight. He'll at least provide some help this season, unlike Franks who should just be cut. It pains me to watch him continue to drop balls.

The issues with Jackson have been less his production with the ball in his hands and more the fact that he's going to get a QB killed in pass pro.

That said, Noah Herron could be a tremendous value pick depending on Morency's injury status and Jackson's adjustment to the pro game. Maybe not draft-worthy but if you pick Jackson keep an eye on Herron.

Just like the regular season...slam a guy on the Huddle message boards during a game and he magically starts producing! :D

Still though, it's not very impressive coming this late in the first preseason game when the defense is probably playing a lot of guys that may not even make the team.

I'm in central Pa, 3 hours or so from pittsburgh> It's blocked here on foxsports pittsburgh (cable).

Lucky for me I have NFLNetwork so I get to watch the very exciting game between Tenn. and Wash. :D

I'm in Central PA too, and they are showing the game on the local CBS station. I got blacked out on Fox Sports as well.