[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks-Chargers

budlitebrad

Seneca Wallace sucks, but the Seahawk D is killing the Chargers.

I'm surprised how many blitzes they brought for a pre-season game. I was happy to see the left side of the line hold their own in a couple short running situations they had in the first series.

I'm surprised how many blitzes they brought for a pre-season game. I was happy to see the left side of the line hold their own in a couple short running situations they had in the first series.

The hawks D was VERY aggressive for a pre-season opener. I too was a little shocked. Ususally things are pretty vanilla in the pre season opener.

There were some goofy plays being called for the Bolts 3rd abd 4th stringers that resulted in a lot of mistakes. Just having fun and feeling out the guys who will make the few spots available on a team prettyb set.

Sprores was the only bubble player to shine. The rest was cannon fodder. Whitehurst had a nice 2:00 drill 'till he threw the int.

I dozed in and out for most of the game and missed almost all of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters. :D

Nothing to cheer about or worry about after this one for either team.