[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to play FF

Dr. Rock

My local had our draft the other night.. we had a last minute dropout. So we had no other choice but to let our buddy's annoying girlfriend join the league, which she's been begging to do for 3 years. This is the kind of girl who only pays attention to football because her man likes it, and surprise surprise, she shows up in a Bears jersey claiming she's a huge Bears fan now - because he is.

Anyway, she actually doesn't do a terrible job drafting.. until someone else picks Cedric Benson. And she asks.. "what team does he play for again?" Meanwhile, she's WEARING A CEDRIC BENSON JERSEY. I've never seen a look of death like the one her boyfriend shot her... :D:D

My local had our draft the other night.. we had a last minute dropout. So we had no other choice but to let our buddy's annoying girlfriend join the league, which she's been begging to do for 3 years. This is the kind of girl who only pays attention to football because her man likes it, and surprise surprise, she shows up in a Bears jersey claiming she's a huge Bears fan now - because he is.

Anyway, she actually doesn't do a terrible job drafting.. until someone else picks Cedric Benson. And she asks.. "what team does he play for again?" Meanwhile, she's WEARING A CEDRIC BENSON JERSEY. I've never seen a look of death like the one her boyfriend shot her... :D:D

We had a chick one year in my defunct local....and she drafted who she thought was cute.....she did finish in the middle of the pack..on looks alone.

:D

On a side note, during the Texans/Bears game the other night a DT lined up offsides. My wife yelled out "Hey, that was a false start!!" It brought a small tear to my eye, I was so proud. Yeah sure, if you wanna nit-pick she had the penalty wrong, but she was in the ball park. :D

On a side note, during the Texans/Bears game the other night a DT lined up offsides. My wife yelled out "Hey, that was a false start!!" It brought a small tear to my eye, I was so proud. Yeah sure, if you wanna nit-pick she had the penalty wrong, but she was in the ball park. :D

Haha... You've got her on the right path :wacko:

We had a chick one year in my defunct local....and she drafted who she thought was cute.....she did finish in the middle of the pack..on looks alone.

I'm going to point anybody who doesn't think FF is 99% luck in the direction of this post

my wife knows more about football and the history of football then most guys do. Her dad raised her right. Her baby car seat had a sonny jurgensen bumper sticker on it.

Its nice to be sitting at someones house for a game or whatever and some dude starts talking football around my wife will pipe in and correct that person if they are wrong get into a heated debate on topics.

Dont even get her started on the whole Dallas/Redskins rival.

As i've stated here before, my wife requested that we fly into Ft. Worth Texas on our return flight from Maui [putting an hour layover on our trip] just so she could walk outside and spit on the Dallas Cowboy Stars.

Over the weekend I bought my six year old daughter a blue T-shirt that has the Giant "NY" encircled by rhinestones. She was so excited to wear it to camp yesterday, she had to go back and match it to her blue 'NY" cap.

My wife loved the fact that she was able to accessorize correctly. :D

Frankly, I'm grooming her to be my draft partner when my 16 year old goes to college in a couple of years.

I got two seasons to bring her to speed :D

I'm going to point anybody who doesn't think FF is 99% luck in the direction of this post

Yep. Back in our departmental league in grad school, I got beat in the championship game by this chick who took some rookie named Daunte Culpepper in the 2nd round of our 2000 draft (she waited until the 3rd round to take a RB and landed Robert Smith in his career year :D ). She actually knew her stuff relatively well and was competitive for a few seasons, but I was amazed at how some of her bone-headed drafting worked out.

She thinks she knows everything now that she's finished this book.

LOL, 21 Jump Street. :D Didn't know that Holly Robinson was married to Rodney Peete.

Yep. Back in our departmental league in grad school, I got beat in the championship game by this chick who took some rookie named Daunte Culpepper in the 2nd round of our 2000 draft

Culpepper was drafted by the Vikings in 1999.

Yep. Back in our departmental league in grad school, I got beat in the championship game by this chick who took some rookie named Daunte Culpepper in the 2nd round of our 2000 draft (she waited until the 3rd round to take a RB and landed Robert Smith in his career year :D ). She actually knew her stuff relatively well and was competitive for a few seasons, but I was amazed at how some of her bone-headed drafting worked out.

Culpepper was drafted by the Vikings in 1999.

Apparently she was savvy enough to know what year it was, which probably had something to do with you getting your ass whipped by her.

Apparently she was savvy enough to know what year it was, which probably had something to do with you getting your ass whipped by her.

My bad. :wacko: Forgot that Daunte rode the bench behind George/Cunningham in '99.

Actually, there was no ass-whipping. I lost because Elam missed a freaking 40-yarder at KC. :D