[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serious Problem

Mano22

Take a look at the 12 team auction values posted on this site. Tier 1 reciever Reggie Wayne has a value of 14%. Tier 2 reciever Torry Holt has a value of 18%. How is this possible? Aren't tier 1 recievers worth more than tier 2 recievers simply by definition? One could easily argue that Holt is a better reciever then Wayne, and should therefore be listed as tier 1 (I myself believe this.) But to have a reciever listed as tier 2 worth substantially more than a a tier 1 reciever is just ridiculous. Please someone tell me a mistake was made, and this wasn't intended, or I don't think I can take anything on this site seriously ever again.

Take a look at the 12 team auction values posted on this site. Tier 1 reciever Reggie Wayne has a value of 14%. Tier 2 reciever Torry Holt has a value of 18%. How is this possible? Aren't tier 1 recievers worth more than tier 2 recievers simply by definition? One could easily argue that Holt is a better reciever then Wayne, and should therefore be listed as tier 1 (I myself believe this.) But to have a reciever listed as tier 2 worth substantially more than a a tier 1 reciever is just ridiculous. Please someone tell me a mistake was made, and this wasn't intended, or I don't think I can take anything on this site seriously ever again.

Excellent tact....back to manners school for you.

So what was everyone else doing, pretending they didn't see it so as to not hurt feelings? Yeah, that's rational.

No what is not rational is you acting like a brick with a p in front...drop the b.

There are better ways to get your point across than to act like the little man you probably are. :D

"No what is not rational is you acting like a brick with a p in front...drop the b"

Hands down the worst sentence I have ever read in my entire life.

Seriously, how does this "error" not bother more people? It kinda casts a shadow on the rest of the site.

It was a database error and has been corrected now. Apologies for the confusion.

"No what is not rational is you acting like a brick with a p in front...drop the b"

Hands down the worst sentence I have ever read in my entire life.

Seriously, how does this "error" not bother more people? It kinda casts a shadow on the rest of the site.

You got your answer now go hide in your hole.