[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

weird stuff

SLAYER

Just wondering what the fluck. some of the movements look ? and no explanations on the movement sheet. Example C. Davis WR SDC last week moved up to 59 with Parker out this week 101, Jenkins WR ALA dropped R. White now highest rated Falcon WR. :D Please explain why these movements. please.

Agree that there could be more details, but you may be missing what's actually there. Choose a position in the "Rank movement" dropdown for some explanation. The WR movement today is described as:

"Ton of changes to the wideout depths as this is the time that teams are shuffling their players around and trying to find what works best. The wideouts likely to be all the fantasy starters are not affected since they are not playing that much anyway and have cemented their jobs already but the positional depth and in some cases the slot role is still up for grabs and changing. "

That's good enough for me for now. Hope that helps...

Just wondering what the fluck. some of the movements look ? and no explanations on the movement sheet. Example C. Davis WR SDC last week moved up to 59 with Parker out this week 101, Jenkins WR ALA dropped R. White now highest rated Falcon WR. :D Please explain why these movements. please.

As mentioned before, there were obviously a lot of changes to the WRs in the deeper portions of rosters.

As for the changes to Craig Davis, his initial rise was in relation to Parker's injury (as was Floyds), but it is apparent now that Davis is not very likely to take the starting role and that Malcolm Floyd is expected to be the starter there. It is not entirely official yet and the two are "battling" for it, but Floyd has looked better in camp and the preseason game made obvious their direction when Davis only had one catch for 11 yards while Floyd had 5 catches for 56 yards and a touchdown. I personally think that Parker's days as a starter are over for good even when he returns. I also think Davis will eventually take the starting spot but for now the veteran Floyd looks very much to be the #2 to open the season.

I explained Jenkins in a couple of other posts but in short, ATL is still trying to decide who plays what with the new coaching staff that has no previous attachments to any player. Roddy White has impressed the coaches and is the favorite to become the #2 across from Horn. Jenkins has practiced from the slot some. Laurent Robinson is also making a case for himself but at this point it appears that White will be the starter (and he is very good - did not agree with ATL when they demoted him last year).

Most of the WR changes that I made were done by team since it was the adjustment that comes around now every year after training camp is done and a preseason game is played and the changes - particulary to WR depth -becomes more apparent. With 38 changes (and many more since they all change relative ranking position), I wanted to get the changes out there for anyone drafting now. Now that the biggest adjustment is made, I expect fewer changes at a time from now on and there will be explanations on them. When I make that big adjustment happen, my dividing line for writing it up is if the player is a fantasy starter (in the top 36 for WR).