[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In regards to where they will be drafted

whomper

I took him with the 2nd overall in one of my drafts but I have a gut feeling that SJax will not put up #s worthy of that pick..Who do you think will not live up to the hype this year ?

Well I'd have to disagree about SJAX, he is someone I ouldn't be surprised to end up #1.

Quite possible but I think he got his stats in bunches last year as opposed to consistent weekly numbers.

Quite possibly Randy Moss...

I've seen him go in the 3rd or 4th, though...

you think he will underperform that draft slot?..people have him (maybe) in their top 10...

I've moved him up because Brady will look to him for the big play....

he knows he's capable of it and will place it a little better for him so he doesn't get hung out..

#1 -- Ronnie Brown

The Dolphins will be terrible this year. Awful O-line and a rapildy declining QB in Green. At 230 lbs+, Ronnie also needs to learn to hit the hole and stop dancing behind the line so much.

I'd take MJD in a time share with Freddie over Ronnie basically having the job to himself.

#1 -- Ronnie Brown

The Dolphins will be terrible this year. Awful O-line and a rapildy declining QB in Green. At 230 lbs+, Ronnie also needs to learn to hit the hole and stop dancing behind the line so much.

I'd take MJD in a time share with Freddie over Ronnie basically having the job to himself.

I have Brown outside my top 10...around 14 or 15

Brees - Last year they didn't run as much because they were not sure how Duece's knee would hold up. I think they will run more this year.

McNabb - I just don't think he can stay healthy, and he isn't gong to be as mobile this year as he has been in the past

Romo - I think he is just a tad over hyped.

VY - He has no WR's, and everyone knows it, so he won't be getting the rushing yards he had last year.

MJD - With Jones healthy this year he won't get as many short yardage and goal line carries as he had last year. Also, people forger Fred is still pretty good, and didn't get a contract extension to ride the pine.

Maroney - I'm concerned about his durability and for the first time Brady has two legitimate WR's to go to. We may see some more passing out of NE.

LJ - when is he going to get into camp? Is Priest going to come back? I can see Priest being a pretty good 3rd down back, stealing some carries.

Willie Parker - New coaching staff. Supposedly Big Ben is going to get to open it up more, which may mean less rushing attempts.

Colston - See my comments on Brees, plus every one has seen him on film now.

Harrison - I still think he will be a top 10 WR, but he is being drafted top 5 in most leagues

Boldin - I think ARZ is going to run a lot more and Fitz will get the majority of the receptions

Tony Gonzales - He is going to have to stay in and block more, plus his QB situation isn't that good

Crumpler - He's still having problems with the knee, and with Vick gone some WR's might actually catch a few balls.

Jacksonville - Who is going to replace Darius, can Peterson stay healthy? Their DEs are every bit as bad as their DEs are good. Rookie at CB in Nelson. I see them getting passed on a lot.

San DIego - Wade left

Adding:

R.Brown -He was drafted too high last year, he'll be drafted too high this year. He's a good back.. good and steady for the most part, but there's no insane weeks and some turds.

S.Alexander – Did anyone who had him on their roster last year in a re-draft win? He’s breaking down, and it wouldn’t shock anyone to see him not make it the distance again.

MJD – Fred Taylor is still there. What makes anyone think this isn’t just a good RRB is reaching.

We pick draft slots tomorrow and I’m hoping like hell I don’t get 5 – 9. If I didn’t get 1-3, I’d want 12 next. We’re gonna do the flip at the 3rd turn like you guys advised… good idea.

Gore

Addai

Henry

Benson

Wow...I think all four of those guys will perform admirably this year. I think they're a few of the least likely to "underperform" based on draft position.

Instead I'll go with Shaun Alexander, Willis McGahee, LJ, MJD, and Brian Westbrook.

Adding:

R.Brown -He was drafted too high last year, he'll be drafted too high this year. He's a good back.. good and steady for the most part, but there's no insane weeks and some turds.

S.Alexander – Did anyone who had him on their roster last year in a re-draft win? He’s breaking down, and it wouldn’t shock anyone to see him not make it the distance again.

Nope, partly because I also had your first guy listed as my RB2. Pure disaster in that league.

Shaun Alexander

Edgerrin James

Deuce McCallister

Brandon Jacobs

Tatum Bell

Jay Cutler

Trent Green

Vince Young

Randy Moss

Marques Colston

Darrell Jackson

Deion Branch

Jerricho Cotchery

Vernon Davis

Shaun Alexander

Edgerrin James

Deuce McCallister

Brandon Jacobs

Tatum Bell

Jay Cutler

Trent Green

Vince Young

Randy Moss

Marques Colston

Darrell Jackson

Deion Branch

Jerricho Cotchery

Vernon Davis

Agree with Moss, strongly disagree with Colston. Those that drink the sophomore slump Koolaid are putting too much stock in it. Brady has never consistently thrown to one receiver… more like one of any given five on any given Sunday. Brady finds the open receiver, and while I think Moss will be good (though he has great hands he's lost a step), I don’t think he’s worth his ADP.. more like a good WR#2. Colston plays on a team with Duce/Bush. There’s just too much firepower in the middle to contain all the WR talent. If Colston gets doubled, then Brees will find the open man. When the D slips and Colston breaks it… money. IMO Colston could be top 5 at the end of the year easy.

Some I am letting others draft...not that I think they won't be OK, just that there is a better chance they underperform their ADP than outperform:

Colston

Henry

Mcgahee

Jacobs

Kitna

C. Johnson

And some I am angling to get an inside track on and draft if they fall below their ADP:

Alexander

Maroney

Foster

Norwood

J. Jones

Reg. Brown

D. Henderson