[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Boston

jaxfactor

Means a 7-0 lead for the Bucs in a week 2 pre-season game.

Might also mean the 2 people still holding out for a Michael Clayton revival can sleep securely at night knowing they have nothing to worry about anymore.

That's what I thought. :D

I started a thread about him last week, asking about his value and this only adds to the possibility of Boston making the team and the possibility of him being drafted. It is getting interesting even if it is only preseason. Usually Boston is already laid up with some type of ailment in the preseason as he attempts another comeback. This may be different. I'm not saying he'll be a stud but the situation is worth watching in regard to late round flyer potential.

UM it means he should make the team because Gruden has a man crush on him. Also, it might mean you should bump him up on your list.

This was the exact same thing as last year. Boston will fade away, get cut, then rejoin the team only to sit on the bench.

Draft him if you want, but just realize itll be a wasted pick.

This was the exact same thing as last year. Boston will fade away, get cut, then rejoin the team only to sit on the bench.

Draft him if you want, but just realize itll be a wasted pick.

I see your point, but it is not exactly the same as last year. Boston's knee is at 100% and he is playing with the first team, not the 2nd or 3rd. He will make the team. Now, as for drafting him, you have to be crazy to do that.....

Means a 7-0 lead for the Bucs in a week 2 pre-season game.

Might also mean the 2 people still holding out for a Michael Clayton revival can sleep securely at night knowing they have nothing to worry about anymore.

:raiseshand: So who is the other person? :D

I wasted a pick a couple of years ago when the Boston comeback kool-aid hit the FF boards.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Shame on you. :D