[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And Henry limps off

DMD

Back to Henry, it'll be interesting in next week's game (assuming they keep Henry out) how/who the back up RB's will play.

Shanahan knows there will be interest so he'll start Cobbs or Hall to motivate Mike Bell. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see, from what i saw on the door, i thought this was gonna be a thread about travis henry. but i look and it's just a cowboys fan circle jerk. :wacko:

yeah, "the game has passed parcells by"....wade phillips is gonna take us to the promised land! :D

all's i know for sure is, michael vick would have scored :D

You must be new to the huddle..Believe it or not threads go off topic here sometimes.

Yep..The Bears have one of the best Ds in the league..Good luck with your unproven RB ,horrific qb ,and Marginal wrs . The Colts proved you can win with adequate D and strong O..And they proved it against your vaunted D.

I'd rather be running with this team than yours. Good luck with your marginal RB's, unproven QB, and headcase/ready to break a hip WR's.

I could use some new panties, so if you could speed up this month's shipment, I'd appreciate it. :D

They aren't close to the Bears in talent. Probably better playmakers on offense, but not on the side of the ball where Championships are won. Not even close.

now amigo, i am a big fan of their defense, but the bears have 1 ring........... all of those years of di ......ka and ryan and only one. ravens were the best example of defense wins championships.....

reality is that in the nfc no team is head and shoulders above the rest. all have weeknesses that can keep them out.

oh yeah...bummer about henry and bell.

It cracks me up how many of you guys hang on Parcells sac. His years prior to coming to Dallas were indeed top notch. Bringing him to coach in Dallas was the equivalent of bring Jim Brown in to be the featured RB. Just because they were something decades ago does not mean they can still get the job done.

Parcells was a tired old man going through the motions looking for a paycheck each week. He continued to employee the strategy that had worked for him so well in the past and failed to make adjustments when they were necessary.

Phillips couldn't be worse.

It cracks me up how many of you guys hang on Parcells sac. His years prior to coming to Dallas were indeed top notch. Bringing him to coach in Dallas was the equivalent of bring Jim Brown in to be the featured RB. Just because they were something decades ago does not mean they can still get the job done.

Parcells was a tired old man going through the motions looking for a paycheck each week. He continued to employee the strategy that had worked for him so well in the past and failed to make adjustments when they were necessary.

Actually his first year was pretty impressive..I know he had an easy schedule but took the boys to the playoffs with Quincy Carter at the helm..But he tired fast..Even his ex players from his heyday commented last year about him losing the fire and ability to motivate..

Edited by whomper

It cracks me up how many of you guys hang on Parcells sac.

Ity's not a matter of hanging on Parcells' sac, but laughing at the notion that Wade fi'ing Phillips is better than a watered down, weary on his way to retirement Parcells. Maybe he's lost a step but I'll bet taking a deuce he's more focused than WP will be on his job.

When did T Henry become a cowboy?

You must be new to the huddle..Believe it or not threads go off topic here sometimes.

It's actually more remarkable when threads stay ON topic.

Unless there are 5 threads on the topic, then at least one will kinda keep close to the subject.

I think the Broncos will play it safe and not take any chances with Henry for at least the next game. Expect Bell and Sapp to take up the load against he Browns next week.

The real question is whether or not the MRI will show anything more. Henry has a history of not playing an entire season for most of his years in the NFL. This injury is likely to test him once again this year.

Given this fact, anyone still taking Henry in the first round of their fantasy football draft this year? Would Henry make a better RB2 than RB1?

I think the Broncos will play it safe and not take any chances with Henry for at least the next game. Expect Bell and Sapp to take up the load against he Browns next week.

The real question is whether or not the MRI will show anything more. Henry has a history of not playing an entire season for most of his years in the NFL. This injury is likely to test him once again this year.

Given this fact, anyone still taking Henry in the first round of their fantasy football draft this year? Would Henry make a better RB2 than RB1?

I've felt this way all along but over the past week listening to all these fellas around here talk about him, I was almost convinced he's a mid 1st round pick. Still don't know where I stand, however, all my picks are in the bottom end of the 1st round so by then he'll either be gone or be a solid pick wrapping into the 2nd round.