[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hard Knocks: Inside KC Training Camp

bushwacked

They do a nice job with the "Hard Knocks" series. 1st one was Baltimore then Dallas. I found the Dallas Hard Knocks much more interesting than the Baltimore one. I hate Dallas, but watching everyone of those episodes gave me new found respect for Jerry Jones. He looks at those players as family.

I know other networks cover training camp a bit, but Hard Knocks covers the personal side of things too. I agree, the shows are interesting.

Good show. I only caught the Chiefs one though.

That's the only team they're doing that I know of. :D

They just updating things as we move though TC.

Edited by irish

I didn't realize they did a Hard Knocks show before Baltimore. Sorry about that. How was the Jacksonville Hard Knocks series? Overall, it doesn't matter to me too much what team they are - they still do a good job with the series. I understand why they went with the Chiefs. They have a great fan base.

I'm an Eagles fan so I'd like to see an EAgles Hard Knocks. GreenBay and Oakland would be fun too - for different reasons.

They did Jacksonville before Baltimore that was pretty good too.

1. Baltimore

2. Dallas

3. Jacksonville

The Baltimore one was done the season after they won the super bowl 2001 season.

After that season the patriots won and i thought they were going to do one on the super bowl champion each season but it was Dallas.

Then they did Jacksonville and stopped doing them after that because NFL channel wanted to do the "inside training camp" series thinking it would be better.

I love this series.