[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willis McSuckee

peepinmofo

Every draft Ive seen for the most part has McGahee iin the 2nd round or so. I know its preseason, and I know it was only 6 carries, but 3 yards? Really?

I, personally, am GLAD he is gone from the Bills. He doesnt run hard AT ALL.

Still a top back? I think not.

Every draft Ive seen for the most part has McGahee iin the 2nd round or so. I know its preseason, and I know it was only 6 carries, but 3 yards? Really?

Yes, it really still is pre-season. He had some nice runs against the Eagles.

I, personally, am GLAD he is gone from the Bills. He doesnt run hard AT ALL.

Still a top back? I think not.

We'll see if he runs hard this (regular) season, especially on October 21.

It's not McGahee - although he's doesn't have stud RB skills - it's the O line. By exchanging Lewis for McGahee, BAL cured the symptom & not the disease. However, it is a lot easier & cheaper looking for a cure in a supposed RB upgrade rather than trying to rebuild an entire line who lost its effectiveness in the run game 2 years ago.

Edited by Bronco Billy

All I know is that M Anderson was finding a whole lot more running room that Willis did last night. It wasn't even close. Also, it wasn't like Anderson was playing 2nd half and Willis the first. They seemed to be alternating series.

Edited by detlef

All I know is that M Anderson was finding a whole lot more running room that Willis did last night. It wasn't even close. Also, it wasn't like Anderson was playing 2nd half and Willis the first. They seemed to be alternating series.

That said, thats exactly what I saw last year when Anthony Thomas played for McGahee with the Bills. I just dont think the dude wants to play hard. It might be partly the OL, but its also the runner. That might be my opinion, but that is an opinion of one who watches the Bills a lot, and other than the end of the 1st year he PLAYED, he has been a bust (comparing him to his college level).

That said, thats exactly what I saw last year when Anthony Thomas played for McGahee with the Bills.

Anthony Thomas happened to play against 2 of the worst run defenses when McGahee went down last year. Our WCOFF team bid the rest of our blind bid funds on Thomas, it worked out pretty good.

still a strong defense, OL can't be worse than it was last year and it's better than the one in Buffalo....

I think he has the chance for some pretty decent numbers .....especially for my 15th ranked RB...

I ....for whatever reason just have a gut feeling for the most part though...

nothing that I've watched has swayed me....I just take it as pre-season and it doesn't matter anyways...

still a strong defense, OL can't be worse than it was last year and it's better than the one in Buffalo....

I think he has the chance for some pretty decent numbers .....especially for my 15th ranked RB...

I ....for whatever reason just have a gut feeling for the most part though...

nothing that I've watched has swayed me....I just take it as pre-season and it doesn't matter anyways...

Well, as a friend to you, and other huddlers as well, let me just tell you... PASS ON HIM!!! :D

ETA - Reason:

1. He doesnt run hard, and never gains that extra yard or 2.

2. He wasnt involved in the Bills passing game, and I dont see that changing in Baltimore.

3. He will impregnate every woman in Baltimore.

Edited by peepinmofo

Well, as a friend to you, and other huddlers as well, let me just tell you... PASS ON HIM!!! :D

that was my intention....

but as my 15th RB.....it takes awhile...

in my local, I am going WR in the 2nd anyways....and I expect to get a look at some decent players still in the 3rd

If he is there in the 3rd, or for use as an RB3, thats fine. He wouldnt be bad as a LOW end RB2, but I wouldnt want him on my squad.

I might be wrong on him, and if I am, I will be the first to admit it, but there is no way, as a Bills fan and former McGahee fan, that I could ever recommend anyone to draft him, regardless of the OL.

I sure wish I shared Avernus' optimism. I basically had to keep him in one league (3rd round keeper) and I'm not really happy about it. Like others have said - this guy just doesn't run hard at all. Watching the game last night and was disgusted when I see 34 year old M. Anderson running with power and purpose - disgusted that the younger, fresher McGahee doesn't have the same intensity. This is not the kind of player I want on my fantasy team - but I will have to make due.

If he is there in the 3rd, or for use as an RB3, thats fine. He wouldnt be bad as a LOW end RB2, but I wouldnt want him on my squad.

I might be wrong on him, and if I am, I will be the first to admit it, but there is no way, as a Bills fan and former McGahee fan, that I could ever recommend anyone to draft him, regardless of the OL.

no you have the right idea...

it's not always about who you take...it's who you don't take...

I sure wish I shared Avernus' optimism. I basically had to keep him in one league (3rd round keeper) and I'm not really happy about it. Like others have said - this guy just doesn't run hard at all. Watching the game last night and was disgusted when I see 34 year old M. Anderson running with power and purpose - disgusted that the younger, fresher McGahee doesn't have the same intensity. This is not the kind of player I want on my fantasy team - but I will have to make due.

you make it sound like I cracked him in my top 10....

I have him around 15th....actually let me check...

..........yeah he's ranked exactly 15th...

I thought McGahee didn't look too good, but for everyone saying he didn't run hard at all? I saw him leaning forward, and even on one run put his head down and took on two or three tacklers and gained an extra yeard or two. :D

I thought McGahee didn't look too good, but for everyone saying he didn't run hard at all? I saw him leaning forward, and even on one run put his head down and took on two or three tacklers and gained an extra yeard or two. :wacko:

Well, maybe he did his job on a play or 2, but he should be giving it his all on EVERY play, not just one or 2.

Sounds like a Bills fan with an ax to grind.

I'm sure he'll do much better now that he is with a team that has a good O-line and doesn't have to live in Buffalo. :D

Nah. Him being out of Buffalo is plenty good for me. He didnt contribute anything. So stop antagonizing me. :wacko:

+1

And you... Pff. Didnt you learn not to argue with me last year? :D

racist.

Only to people named Willis McGayhee