[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears

gbpfan1231

Fumble and nice interception from Rex.

Bear fans all believe the team is awesome!!!! The team will suck unless the defense gets lucky and Hester also gets lucky and scores 6 times again this year.

Bear fans - wake up - this team gets lucky and is not very good!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Benson look?

Nothing special yet. Addai is bouncing off a lot of tackles -looks pretty good but failed to get the EZ a couple times.

Benson did catch a quick pass though - looked like he had a ton of room on the sideline, but didn't get outside fast enough.

Nothing special yet. Addai is bouncing off a lot of tackles -looks pretty good but failed to get the EZ a couple times.

Benson did catch a quick pass though - looked like he had a ton of room on the sideline, but didn't get outside fast enough.

I thought Benson should have waited for his blocks to develop on that pass play. He had 2 guys to block that safety. He can be coached to wait till that opens up. I was happy to see that he can catch.

I know it is pre season and all but I have given Rex the benefit of the doubt for a long time. However, tonight it is the same sheet. I am not willing to go through another season of ups and downs with Rex Grossman. I sure hope his leash is shorter this year.

Nice return by Hester!

:D

I thought Benson should have waited for his blocks to develop on that pass play. He had 2 guys to block that safety. He can be coached to wait till that opens up. I was happy to see that he can catch.

Totally agree with you. If he waits for his blocks that is a much bigger play.

Fumble and nice interception from Rex.

Bear fans all believe the team is awesome!!!! The team will suck unless the defense gets lucky and Hester also gets lucky and scores 6 times again this year.

Bear fans - wake up - this team gets lucky and is not very good!!!

I'll bet your ass $100.00 on each Bears Pckers game and US$500.00 that the Bears finish ahead of the Pack in the division, and another US$500.00 they win the NFC North.

We place the money in a trustable, 3rd party's hands.

PreSeason is _SO_ indiciative of how things are going to go.

I'll bet your ass $100.00 on each Bears Pckers game and US$500.00 that the Bears finish ahead of the Pack in the division, and another US$500.00 they win the NFC North.

We place the money in a trustable, 3rd party's hands.

PreSeason is _SO_ indiciative of how things are going to go.

Not once did I say the Packers are better than the Bears. I am just saying the Bears are not that great of a team. A few years back it was the same - win a bunch of games on lucky special teams and weird defensive scores and lose to a better team in the playoffs.

Last year same thing. They were not that good of a team and they never will be with Rex in the game.

You are right they are better than the Packers but I can admit when the Packers are not that great.

The Bears are not an elite team and everyone is talking Super Bowl. They are not a super bowl team with Rex.

Not once did I say the Packers are better than the Bears. I am just saying the Bears are not that great of a team. A few years back it was the same - win a bunch of games on lucky special teams and weird defensive scores and lose to a better team in the playoffs.

Last year same thing. They were not that good of a team and they never will be with Rex in the game.

You are right they are better than the Packers but I can admit when the Packers are not that great.

The Bears are not an elite team and everyone is talking Super Bowl. They are not a super bowl team with Rex.

That's a "no" so shut the f up already, go eat a brat and wish your team was as good as ours.

Bet offer rescinded, momo.

What's your point? That defense and special teams dont win games?

Edited by DaFreak