[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears

gbpfan1231

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your point? That defense and special teams dont win games? Just imagine what this team would be like with a GOOD offense!

They do win games - sometimes. That is the reaon they had so many wins but it can't happen every week and you can't rely on it. The Packers have awful special teams and that is a big reason they are as bad as they are.

This would be an elite team with a better QB. When you get to the playoffs and the big dance you can't pin all your hopes on special teams and your defense to do your scoring.

They do win games - sometimes. That is the reaon they had so many wins but it can't happen every week and you can't rely on it. The Packers have awful special teams and that is a big reason they are as bad as they are.

This would be an elite team with a better QB. When you get to the playoffs and the big dance you can't pin all your hopes on special teams and your defense to do your scoring.

Football is played on both sides of the ball...The Bears have a great defense and special teams....That's a big reason they are as good as they are...

Everyone knows that except for alot of Bears fans.

Who has been available recently, and how often do trades happen?

Really, everyone keeps saying DUMP REX - but for who over the past 2 off-seasons?

Edited by Pope Flick

I am just trying to educate a few of the less fortunate and brain depleted people.

I agree with you that the bears would be better with a better QB. What you fail to recognize, or at least mention, though was that last year was Rex's first full year of games in the NFL...Are you not supposed to give him a chance...?...He did have some nice games too to go along with the pathetic games he had...That being said, I think this is his last chance and with a much shorter leash...

Would you please shut up... Its pre-season, and the last time I checked, the bears won the division, not the Pack. You look like an ass with this entire thread...

It has nothing to do with being better than the Pack. The Packers are not good. The Bears are a better team than the Packers.

It has nothing to do with being better than the Pack. The Packers are not good. The Bears are a better team than the Packers.

I care to disagree with this post. If you are a packer fan you shouldn't say the packers are not good. Their defense is going to be very good this year, James Jones looks like the 3rd WR they have needed for a long time, and the OL should be much better this year. Hopefully Favre can limit his mistakes and Jackson or Morency can run the ball well in this system.

I am not willing to make a cash wager on the Packers being better than the Bears, but I also don't think the Bears run away with the division this year like they did last year.

I care to disagree with this post. If you are a packer fan you shouldn't say the packers are not good. Their defense is going to be very good this year, James Jones looks like the 3rd WR they have needed for a long time, and the OL should be much better this year. Hopefully Favre can limit his mistakes and Jackson or Morency can run the ball well in this system.

I am not willing to make a cash wager on the Packers being better than the Bears, but I also don't think the Bears run away with the division this year like they did last year.

Because the Lions are around?

Then what are you aiming at? You're talking trash about a team that came into Green Bay and blew them out at home to start the season off, then went on to the big game... I guess I just don't see the logic, or lack there of within this thread...

I stand by my initial post, you look like an ass.

Thye should have gone after Brees!

That would be about the only one, but given that he was an absolute gamble coming off surgery he was a signing gamble they didn't want to make, and even in hindsight I cannot fault them for that. I was mixed about the possibility at the time.

Carr? LMAO. Green? Puh-Lease, the Bears are one of the younger teams in the NFL and he's a shell since that hit last year, well past his prime and will prolly give way in Miami this season in all likelihood.

So the 3 suggestions are an absolute failure in Carr, who's never best game can't measure up to Gorssman's best games from last year, and over the hill Trent Green or an injury risk signing in Drew Brees.

There you go. It's easy to say replace him and those are the best choices.

2009 - McNabb is a Bear. Save this post.

Then what are you aiming at? You're talking trash about a team that came into Green Bay and blew them out at home to start the season off, then went on to the big game... I guess I just don't see the logic, or lack there of within this thread...

I stand by my initial post, you look like an ass.

Once again, this has nothing to do with Green Bay. Green Bay blew out Chicago at the end of the year. I guess that means Green Bay is better than the Bears. Why just because I say the Bears are not this elite team that all Bear fans think that they are it automatically means that I am saying the Packers are better. I may look like an ass but you can't read and are saying things that have nothing to do with my original comments.

All I am saying is the Bears are not an elitew team as long as Rex is the QB and the first couple series of tonights game shows it. Yes it is preseason but he again looked horrible and made too many mistakes.