[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Fantasy Draft Special

nhoops

I am watching this with some of the guys in my house and they are all backing every one of these picks. I just laugh, so funny.

I am watching this right now. 8 team league for drafting

Laurence Maroney at the 5th pick ahead of Addai?

Michael Smith taking Carson Palmer and Marvin Harrison at 8 and 9?

Shaun Alexander and Willie Parker well into the second round?

Marvin Harrison AND Torry Holt taken before Steve Smith and Roy Williams take right after Steve Smith?

The only guy who looks really smart so far is Steve Young, who got Larry Johnson, Willie Parker and Brian Westbrook with his first 3 picks.

I hope that the guys in my league draft this same way. That would definitely help me win for the 3rd straight season.

So Michael Smith can make me look like a genius :D

To see how non_Huddlers are goint to draft?

Good Points! :D

I am watching this with some of the guys in my house and they are all backing every one of these picks. I just laugh, so funny.

You gotta be kidding. Anyone with a clue is laughing there azz off at some of these guys, especially Michael Smith. He's the fantasy clown brought in for entertainment purposes during the draft.

Edited by irish

Marvin Harrison AND Torry Holt taken before Steve Smith and Roy Williams take right after Steve Smith?

I don't see anything wrong with taking Harrison or Holt ahead of Smith... And I don't see anything wrong with Roy going after Smith either. Then again, I'm not nor have I ever been on the Steve Smith is the no.1 wr bandwagon.

But yeah, this draft is painful. Do they think they're helping out there fantasy cred with this show?

Edge and Kitna over Brady.. :D:D

I think I'll go watch an Everybody Loves Ramond re-run.......geesh

Edited by nhoops

Edge and Kitna over Brady.. :D:D

Schlereth was laughing at him! :wacko:

Sometimes it feels like us Huddlers are like a bunch of trekies laughing at those "losers" who don't know the difference between a phaser and a photon torpedo. But those losers get the girls and win the fantasy leagues. :D:D

Edited by TDFFFreak

I don't see anything wrong with taking Harrison or Holt ahead of Smith... And I don't see anything wrong with Roy going after Smith either. Then again, I'm not nor have I ever been on the Steve Smith is the no.1 wr bandwagon.

But yeah, this draft is painful. Do they think they're helping out there fantasy cred with this show?

I'm not wedded to Steve Smith as the absolute #1 receiver either, but I definitely as surprised that he wound up behind both Marvin Harrison and Torry Holt.

I'm not wedded to Steve Smith as the absolute #1 receiver either, but I definitely as surprised that he wound up behind both Marvin Harrison and Torry Holt.

That's where I have him: Holt and Harrison are money with great QBs. Smith is money but Delhomme subtracts enough to slip him behind those two. Also, the Panthers aren't as pass happy as either of those two teams AND they play in domes, and Carolina is outside weeks 13-16 in December.

Marvin Harrison have been elite wr's for years now... Even in down years, they'll still be in the top ten. Not so much with Steve. He's injury prone and a bit more of a gamble than either of these guys.