[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's on the menu for week 1?

Brownsfan420

As a bartender, I don't know if I will be working or not. If I have to work, it will probably be some take out from Buffalo Wild Wings and a veggie tray with the family. If I don't work.. it will be bar food at some bar in the Vegas area. Maybe I will go hang out with Bier Meister.... :D

Ah, Week 1, it begins anew, I'll have FTCP up for week 1 and "Sunday in the Huddle" will return as well, so we can all tell of the preperations and eatery for the day. Looking forward to another season!!!!!

Yup, sure sign football is almost here. :D:D

seafood pizzas - girlfriend/livein makes the dough and sauce from scratch. Still have garden tomatoes and peppers for the sauce. Top with onion shrimp, scallops and way too much cheese. Note to self - be careful when biting as cheese will pull off an burn chin.

Edited by frenzal rhomb