[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lance Moore

Randall

Looked good enough to make Robert Meachem a non-factor this year probably.

nola.com

If you're wondering where improvement going to begin with first-round pick Robert Meachem, join the crowd. He still looks lost (bobbling the opening kickoff of the second half wasn't something to add to the "smooth" column) and, more and more, the guess is 2007 will be a redshirt season for the rookie receiver. That, or a good chunk of it will be gone before he's ready to help.

It's not an awful problem to have; the Saints appear solid enough at receiver that they don't have to rush him. But Meachem has assured that the door that was wide open for him now offers a lot less room to squeeze through. He hasn't pushed anyone ahead of him down the depth chart, hasn't shown much of the ability that made us think he possibly could step in and start this season.

In other news Brodie Croyle sucks...Huard will have to be the starter now IMO.

In other news Will Svitek sucks :D If you didn't watch the game then don't comment on how he "sucks". He was running for his life and had pressure in his face just about everytime he dropped back. He foudn the open WR's when he had sufficient time, but they kept dropping it. Now to me Brodie does look lost at the line. He doesn't call audibles and he's looks like a rookie QB out there. He's got the physical skills but he needs the experience and needs to learn how to read before the snap. Look how long it took Brees to learn and break out. You can't say a guy "sucks" when there are clear diffiencies in front of him :D

There should be lots and lots of dump off passes to LJ this year folks. This will be LJ's break out year catching the football IMO.

In other news Will Svitek sucks :D If you didn't watch the game then don't comment on how he "sucks". He was running for his life and had pressure in his face just about everytime he dropped back. He foudn the open WR's when he had sufficient time, but they kept dropping it. Now to me Brodie does look lost at the line. He doesn't call audibles and he's looks like a rookie QB out there. He's got the physical skills but he needs the experience and needs to learn how to read before the snap. Look how long it took Brees to learn and break out. You can't say a guy "sucks" when there are clear diffiencies in front of him :wacko:

There should be lots and lots of dump off passes to LJ this year folks. This will be LJ's break out year catching the football IMO.

Sensitive are we? :D

OK, to be fair he still has a lot to learn. My point is though that Huard will be the likely starter & give Croyle some time to develop.

Sensitive are we? :D

OK, to be fair he still has a lot to learn. My point is though that Huard will be the likely starter & give Croyle some time to develop.

You know we got no beef :D I just feel its very unfair to say a young guy sucks when he's got minimal talent around him and he hasn't had the experience to develop.

You know we got no beef :D I just feel its very unfair to say a young guy sucks when he's got minimal talent around him and he hasn't had the experience to develop.

All the more reason to start Huard until the line and Croyle are ready.

You know we got no beef :wacko: I just feel its very unfair to say a young guy sucks when he's got minimal talent around him and he hasn't had the experience to develop.

:D Bad choice of words then...So he just sucks when he's got minimal talent around him and he hasn't had the experience to develop.

As a side note I own both Croyle & Huard in a dynasty league. :D

Edited by rajncajn