[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In Case any Cowboy Fans have Forgotten

Rockerbraves

Well as long as we're going down memory lane ... how many championships does New Orleans have again? I think the Cowboys have a couple.

Ah my favorite generic Cowboy fan response.....I hear it so often here in Dallas. For a town that seems to be so much about what have you done for me lately, they sure do like to remind me of the 5 rings. :D

My favorite memory of the Saints were those 20 yrs their fans wore bags over their heads.

Its pretty funny, when the Aints greatest win ever, is probably a regular season game in Dallas.

Not a Saints or 'Boys fan but if you've endured this... :D

3-10-NO 46 (9:34) (Shotgun) A.Brooks to NO 21 for -25 yards. FUMBLES, recovered by NO-D.McAllister at NO 21. D.McAllister to NO 23 for 2 yards (C.Hart, J.Wilson).

...then Karney's 3 TDs last year would be like winning the Super Bowl and World Series.

Ah my favorite generic Cowboy fan response.....I hear it so often here in Dallas. For a town that seems to be so much about what have you done for me lately, they sure do like to remind me of the 5 rings. :D

I'm not the one that started the trip down memory lane ... the original poster was having a fond memory about a single moment in the past. So along those lines I had quite a few more fond memories about the past glories of the Cowboys.

It seems to me like my response is right in line with the original post ... both are trips down memory lane?

Well as long as we're going down memory lane ... how many championships does New Orleans have again? I think the Cowboys have a couple.

My favorite memory of the Saints were those 20 yrs their fans wore bags over their heads.

Its pretty funny, when the Aints greatest win ever, is probably a regular season game in Dallas.

Very nice fellas, glad to see you taking care of the wanna-bes. By the way everybody's most exciting game is when they play the Cowboys and if they win it's as if they won the SB. :D

I'm not the one that started the trip down memory lane ... the original poster was having a fond memory about a single moment in the past. So along those lines I had quite a few more fond memories about the past glories of the Cowboys.

It seems to me like my response is right in line with the original post ... both are trips down memory lane?

Cowboys' still crap. :D

Edited by rhino

Very nice fellas, glad to see you taking care of the wanna-bes. By the way everybody's most exciting game is when they play the Cowboys and if they win it's as if they won the SB. :D

Have to admit, Saints whooping the Cowboys (playoff caliber team) in their place by more than 3 td's ranks right up there with beating the tar out of the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame in a BCS bowl. Hey Cowboy fans that's actually a compliment to your great franchise.

Saints sure did woop up on Dallas last year..No excuses ..No doubt..But posting about it a year later as if it was a monumental occasion proves unfortunately what little positive history your franchise has..I would be embarrased to post this..It would be like me posting the link to our win against the Colts last year..Sure it felt great to beat them but in the big scheme of things it meant gatz (cazzo for the authentic)

The Cowboy's beside the 5 rings have lost more SB than my team has even been too, and there is no mistaking The Dallas Cowboys place in the NFL echelon...lock top 3 of all time with 5 rings and the most Div titles of any team in the history of the NFL. I don't like every NFL team-dislike the majority, but ya gotta give repect where it's do.

NFL All Time Top 5( as far as hardware etc)

1-Steelers

2-Cowboys

3-49ers

4-Packers

5-Patriots

The Cowboy's beside the 5 rings have lost more SB than my team has even been too, and there is no mistaking The Dallas Cowboys place in the NFL echelon...lock top 3 of all time with 5 rings and the most Div titles of any team in the history of the NFL. I don't like every NFL team-dislike the majority, but ya gotta give repect where it's do.

NFL All Time Top 5( as far as hardware etc)

1-Steelers

2-Cowboys

3-49ers

4-Packers

5-Patriots

Where do you suppose the Saints are on that list :D

Where do you suppose the Saints are on that list :D

That's what makes the beating of the Cowboys in front of their own fans and a national TV audience so very very special. Most of us long time Saints/NFL fans can truly appreciate what the Saints were able to accomplish last year just one season removed from when the Saints posted a (3-13) record that included playing zero home games.

Edited by Rockerbraves