[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sirius Fantasy Football

loaf

No, I had way too many problems with reception going out and the customer service not helping me. I really liked the programing when I could get it...

Sans anything with Jerry Rice... "Let me axe you a question":

Jerry Rice is the worst, howeverSirius rocks and is the best.

Hey, if you can explain why my "junk" worked perfect for 8 months then would cut in and out all the time I'm all ears.

I'm also super happy you have no reception issues. Good for you :D

maybe your antennae was too close to your windshield or back window. I have a truck w/a roof rack and my reception isn't as good as others. Plus in the summer w/leaves on trees tend to interrupt my signal. However, I wouldn't care if I could only listen to every third word, I would never give up my sirius.

Hey, if you can explain why my "junk" worked perfect for 8 months then would cut in and out all the time I'm all ears.

I'm also super happy you have no reception issues. Good for you :D

Why didn't you ask them for a new radio and antenna? They send me offers every week or so for a new radio. I replaced my two-year-old unit when the display started to flicker for just a few bucks.

No, I had way too many problems with reception going out and the customer service not helping me. I really liked the programing when I could get it...

I have had such bad reception problems with Sirius that I sometimes just want to chuck it out the window of the car..Its almost unlistenable unfortunately..I totalled my last car that had Siri a few months back and havent even put that unit in my new car yet..I will soon but the terrible reception is frustration central

maybe your antennae was too close to your windshield or back window. I have a truck w/a roof rack and my reception isn't as good as others. Plus in the summer w/leaves on trees tend to interrupt my signal. However, I wouldn't care if I could only listen to every third word, I would never give up my sirius.

Well, that might be a tad annoying.

But luckily I have no had issues with reception with mine. I also like being able to listen to Sirius online.

Am I right in saying that you can't listen to the nfl station on-line, basically only the music channels???

NFL (channel 124) is available on-line now. It didn't use to be when Sirius first started streaming their content.

I don't know if there are any channels missing on-line at this point, I certainly have not gone through all the channels to see.

Edited by Gunther

NFL (channel 124) is available on-line now. It didn't use to be when Sirius first started streaming their content.

I don't know if there are any channels missing on-line at this point, I certainly have not gone through all the channels to see.

There are still channels not online. Court TV and ESPN come to mind.

The NFL channel's fantasy show is very good IMO. Much better than ESPN's.

Edited by Apocalypse

Second and third generation units have horrible FM transmitters. Their first units well exceeded FCC guidelines. In an agreement to avoid recall of those original units, Sirius agreed to lower the juice of their newer units to 75% of allowable power. I know I guy at radio shack, who gave me the scoop. He also recommended that I install a $35 hard wired FM modulator. This eliminates the problems with the FM transmitter. It plugs into the antenna input behind your radio, then the unit, and antenna plug into it. About a 30 minute install, requiring dash removal. Works great now.

LMAO! I agree totally! I remember last year how he was butchering names left and right. Um,um,um,um. Basically reads the roster of any team a caller has a question about. I made a post last year about how he was stealing money from me by him being on the radio and my paying for a subscription.

Sirius is amazing. Have had it for 2.5 years and love it so much. The price is great. During season if you have to go to a stupid wedding and then need to drive home the next day, you can listen to all the games and not lose anything. Remember the old days when you had to search the AM dial for ESPN radio or a game, not anymore, it is amazing.

You can listen to NFL online now. Howard Stern and the NFL have been added along with others, another thing that makes me very happy. Also, if you call and complain you will get what you want. I got 3 months free on last subscripion for complaining!

Sirius is amazing. Have had it for 2.5 years and love it so much. The price is great. During season if you have to go to a stupid wedding and then need to drive home the next day, you can listen to all the games and not lose anything. Remember the old days when you had to search the AM dial for ESPN radio or a game, not anymore, it is amazing.

You can listen to NFL online now. Howard Stern and the NFL have been added along with others, another thing that makes me very happy. Also, if you call and complain you will get what you want. I got 3 months free on last subscripion for complaining!

No. Not you. Now we'll have to pay up for you beating the system. :D