[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

RuleBritannia

It is only two places (39 vs. 41).

Hunt and Henry have upside in a keeper league and snuck in there. Jones needs to actually have one season without bandages. Just one.

It is only two places (39 vs. 41).

Hunt and Henry have upside in a keeper league and snuck in there. Jones needs to actually have one season without bandages. Just one.

Chris Henry couldn't even start an entire season at the college level, now he's the third runningback on a team with what appears to be a porous running game, but he is ahead of Kevin Jones? :D

Also, to whoever deleted my previous post... Why?

Chris Henry couldn't even start an entire season at the college level, now he's the third runningback on a team with what appears to be a porous running game, but he is ahead of Kevin Jones? :D

Also, to whoever deleted my previous post... Why?

I didn't do it, but I'm guessing because it contained false information... which you fixed in this post.

Sorry, I should have chosen my words more carefully... Chris Henry should have proved that he could be a starter for a season on the NCAA level.

He started part of the season at Arizona, but I think he has way more questions than upside...

Edited by piratesownninjas

Sorry, I should have chosen my words more carefully... Chris Henry should have proved that he could be a starter for a season on the NCAA level.

He started part of the season at Arizona, but I think he has way more questions than upside...

After his workout I'd say his upside outweighs the questions. You are correct, though, he does have questions stemming from his rather unimpressive college campaign. Lots of things contributing to this, though: a poor team, a coaching staff sort of learning on the fly and a couple of other decent backs in the system (Mike Bell, for one).

Bottom line, though, is everyone's entitled to their opinion, which includes the authors of the rankings. :D