[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And here come the "race cards" in the Vick Case!

spain

Funny how you paint me as liberal. I am a TRUE republican....you know republican before Rush distorted the party's platform. If you would like to keep this about implications of the crimes....like it should....then I will do that....but if you continue to act like an idiot...I will treat you like that as well.

:D

You've got my vote for Newbie Tool of the Year. :D

There is ABSOLUTELY no way a person can sit back and say what Vick did has graver implications on America that what Scooter did. Clinton Lied about a swak...PERIOD. Suffering succotash!. Scooter lied to investigators about a situation where peoples lives are at risk....not animals. So, unless you value doggie lives more than human lives....you have no other alternative than to say that what Scooter did have much more Grave consequences to America than what Vick did.

Until you produce evidence that Scooter's testimony resulted in the loss of human life, I'll stand by my argument that the 50+ dog carcasses and rape/torture equipment found on Vick's property constitute the greater evil. Your use of Clinton Portis' "they's just dawggs" argument shows what a freaking retard you are.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

You've got my vote for Newbie Tool of the Year. :D

Until you produce evidence that Scooter's testimony resulted in the loss of human life, I'll stand by my argument that the 50+ dog carcasses and rape/torture equipment found on Vick's property constitute the greater evil. Your use of Clinton Portis' "they's just dawggs" argument shows what a freaking retard you are.

Still can't understand simple english can you......IMPLICATIONS are not something you can produce evidence on. The mere fact there could be loss of HUMAN life within our intelligence community working on the WMD search is far more treacherous than some schmuck killing dogs who can't fight. Go ahead and vote for whomever as a newb...it won't fix the fact you're an idiot...who I am done spending time arguing with cause you won't argue...call people liberal....oooo like that hurts. I would rather be a liberal than a power hungry fascist.

Edited by TheShiznit

Still can't understand simple english can you......IMPLICATIONS are not something you can produce evidence on. The mere fact there could be loss of HUMAN life within our intelligence community working on the WMD search is far more treacherous than some schmuck killing dogs who can't fight. Go ahead and vote for whomever as a newb...it won't fix the fact you're an idiot...who I am done spending time arguing with cause you won't argue...call people liberal....oooo like that hurts. I would rather be a liberal than a power hungry fascist.

Fascist? :D

I'm sorry that you're mentally-incapable of understanding where lying and killing fall on the scale of morality. I'm also sorry that your little pea brain doesn't understand the difference between "could've maybe potentially killed people, but didn't" and "ruthlessly murdered a bunch of innocent animals."

Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic.

Fascist? :D

I'm sorry that you're mentally-incapable of understanding where lying and killing fall on the scale of morality. I'm also sorry that your little pea brain doesn't understand the difference between "could've maybe potentially killed people, but didn't" and "ruthlessly murdered a bunch of innocent animals."

Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic.

LOL...again you demonstrate that reading is fundamental. Show of hands by anyone here on this board who can stipulate that I have said that you can compare the two crimes....NO. I was comparing the implications of those two crimes....you know playing out the worse case scenario...and trying to figure out which is worse. IOW....while it is vile and grotesque.....the outrage may be misplaced here. Hence....Libby came up....there was very little outrage over his sentence being commuted because the media and the government did a wail of a job masking the implications of his actions....therefore no outrage. You are the most intellectually disingenuous person I have ever bumped into on this site....and that is saying alot.

Now go back to work asking the good golks of America if they would like fries with that. Then you can call Vanna and buy a fricken vowel....either way you have no clue.

LOL...again you demonstrate that reading is fundamental. Show of hands by anyone here on this board who can stipulate that I have said that you can compare the two crimes....NO. I was comparing the implications of those two crimes....you know playing out the worse case scenario...and trying to figure out which is worse.

And since that "worst case scenario" never came to fruition, your argument is beyond stupid. The bottom line is what matters, not your asinine hypothetical scenario of Libby's actions getting Plame killed or allowing terrorists to nuke Manhattan.

Vick killed several innocent animals. Libby didn't kill anything, directly or indirectly. Do you get it now, or do I have to explain it another two or three times? :D

IOW....while it is vile and grotesque.....

:clintonportis Yeah, 'cause they's just dawggs. :D

You are the most intellectually disingenuous person I have ever bumped into on this site....and that is saying alot.

And you are the most intellectually LACKING person on this site... and that is saying a lot (not "alot" :wacko: )

Now go back to work asking the good golks of America if they would like fries with that.

Nah, I think I'll continue with my recombinant DNA experiments. But I'll put in a good word for you the next time I speak to the custodial staff. :wacko:

Edited by Bill Swerski

And since that "worst case scenario" never came to fruition, your argument is beyond stupid.LOL....and you would know this how...do you think the media reports on our covert intellignece officers.....HELL NO...well unless your name is Bob Novak. The bottom line is what matters, not your asinine hypothetical scenario of Libby's actions getting Plame killed or allowing terrorists to nuke Manhattan.And if that happened as a result of him not coming clean....would that be worse than some pit bulls fighting or getting killed. Also, if one person was put at risk....or one mission was put at risk and the WMD investigation was put back say a couple of years....to me....that would be worse...for you I guess not. Again, the implications for America are far worse with what Libby was Convicted than what Vick Admitted to.

Vick killed several innocent animals. Libby didn't kill anything, directly or indirectly.Again...you know this how...you must have top secret clearance... Do you get it now, or do I have to explain it another two or three times? :DYou are the one who doesn't get the concept of implication toward America....you know our society. You know effects of the crime. The effects of this crime were limited...VERY limited...the effects of what Libby was CONVICTED of are in fact unlimited and unknown for the most part. :clintonportis Yeah, 'cause they's just dawggs. :D

And you are the most intellectually LACKING person on this site... and that is saying a lot (not "alot" :wacko: )Oh I see the drive thru manager is an English major....who cares??Nah, I think I'll continue with my recombinant DNA experiments. But I'll put in a good word for you the next time I speak to the custodial staff. :wacko:LOL....just like everyone else in the scientific field.....you know a lot of formulas....no common sense....btw....you don't have to lie to make yourself feel better.l

Just to help you with your own edification, I will recap where you are wrong here. Noone has espoused that what Libby was convicted is worse than what Vick did....as far as committing a crime is concerned. The subject came up....and not brought up by me mind you....about implications of these crimes to America...at least that is how I read it. Now, if you don't know what implication means...I can help you....you just need to ask. But simply put it means that if one thing is true....then it logically follows...yada yada yada. Now, with this in mind, would you care to speak specifically to the potential impact each crime has on our society....or will you continue to stifle all productive reasonable discussion by acting....well...like a child.

Edited by TheShiznit

Just to help you with your own edification, I will recap where you are wrong here. Noone has espoused that what Libby was convicted is worse than what Vick did....as far as committing a crime is concerned. The subject came up....and not brought up by me mind you....about implications of these crimes to America...at least that is how I read it. Now, if you don't know what implication means...I can help you....you just need to ask. But simply put it means that if one thing is true....then it logically follows...yada yada yada. Now, with this in mind, would you care to speak specifically to the potential impact each crime has on our society....or will you continue to stifle all productive reasonable discussion by acting....well...like a child.

Weren't you the genius who argued a couple of weeks ago that driving while legally drunk is worse than torturing/drowning/electrocuting dogs... because, you know, of the "implications" to society? I wonder what percentage of adults in the U.S. have gotten behind the wheel with a BAC of 0.08 and managed to not hurt a fly. :D What are your thoughts on the "implications" of Bill Clinton refusing to assassinate Osama bin Laden back in the mid/late '90s? Was he completely responsible for the 2,900+ lives lost on 9/11? :wacko:

Now, with this in mind, would you care to speak specifically to the potential impact each crime has on our society....or will you continue to stifle all productive reasonable discussion by acting....well...like a child.

Are you trying to convince me that a gross lack of respect for the lives of animals DOESN'T have a negative effect on our society? Building on that lack of respect for life in general, we should go ahead and euthanize people who are on welfare as well. Because, you know, they don't do anything positive for society, they're a massive tax burden, and many of them are criminals who eventually crowd our prisons. I mean, really, they're no better than dogs. :D And LOL at your use of the term "potential impact" to draw the reader's attention away from the difference between what actually happened and what could've maybe possibly had a miniscule chance of happening, but didn't. :wacko:

If you want to continue living in your theoretical world of Scooter Libby enabling global nuclear holocaust by outing a CIA agent and lying about it under oath, I suppose that I can't stop you from making illogical ASSumptions that are based in nothing more than conjecture. If you want to criticize Libby for ending Plame's career as a spy, that would be a valid argument because IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I get the feeling that you've been watching too many episodes of The Twilight Zone. In the world I live in, what actually happens is what matters. The events that don't unfold anywhere outside of your little pea brain don't count.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Race an issue with Vick. Please..........Vick is just a stupid black man, period. I have heard all the justifications but the fact is you have to be a complete idiot to jeopardize hundreds of millions of dollars to run a dog fighting ring. That's just what I call "indigenous syndrome", plain and simple..........Pac Man has it too.....

It is funny to think that a lot of the world especially Asia is wondering what the fuss is all about. Dogs, the guy is going to jail for killing dogs. In Asia he could run a meat stand on the side and make money. In fact, I hear pit bulls are very lean...........

Facts:

Vick bet on dogs that were fighting

Vick killed dogs

Vick lied to everyone about it

Vick is stupid

Vick has lost millions

Vick will be back in the dog fighting circles within 4 years because that is all he will be able to do.

Vick will never play in the NFL again

Vick hurt every black athlete behind him as Owners and GM's will reevaluate super black players for fear of being Vicked.

The whole thing is just sad..............Makes no sense at all and there is no justification for it what so ever. He should be banned for life just for being too stupid to play in the NFL.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Weren't you the genius who argued a couple of weeks ago that driving while legally drunk is worse than torturing/drowning/electrocuting dogs... because, you know, of the "implications" to society? I wonder what percentage of adults in the U.S. have gotten behind the wheel with a BAC of 0.08 and managed to not hurt a fly. :D What are your thoughts on the "implications" of Bill Clinton refusing to assassinate Osama bin Laden back in the mid/late '90s? Was he completely responsible for the 2,900+ lives lost on 9/11? :wacko:You think he is not responsible??? I say he is very culpable...again your fantasy not mine. Are you trying to convince me that a gross lack of respect for the lives of animals DOESN'T have a negative effect on our society?Did I say that???? Again...follow along slowly....WHICH CRIME HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR A WORSE IMPACT ON AMERICA???? SLOWLY READ THAT. Building on that lack of respect for life in general, we should go ahead and euthanize people who are on welfare as well. Because, you know, they don't do anything positive for society, they're a massive tax burden, and many of them are criminals who eventually crowd our prisons. I mean, really, they're no better than dogs.Now that you are done putting words in people's mouth....sinc eyou obviously can't read and can't put a cogent thought together with two hands and a flashlight....does your parents know you are up on thier computer??? Get real....in fact the only one valuing human lives here is you. You equate human life to a dog life...that is a rediculous sentiment. :D And LOL at your use of the term "potential impact" to draw the reader's attention away from the difference between what actually happened and what could've maybe possibly had a miniscule chance of happening, but didn't.Where do you get your info. You cannot think for yourself. You cannot imagine the potential impact of his lying to cover up??? You must be mad. The implications are so various one can hardly fathom what could have or ALREADY has happened....we will never know...as it is national security mind you...we will know about the time they release the Kennedy file. :wacko:

If you want to continue living in your theoretical world of Scooter Libby enabling global nuclear holocaust by outing a CIA agent and lying about it under oath, I suppose that I can't stop you from making illogical ASSumptions that are based in nothing more than conjecture.Everything is conjecture until is happens. You must not do very well in your financial planning....cause if you reject assumptions and conjecture...why plan? Why put money away for retirment...you may not live to retirement. You have the understanding of a gnat. Why do you even bother participating on these boards....you have pulled the obivous focus of my comments away from a simple comparison to a political conquest....to show you are far more right of me and I am a mainstream conservative...have been since I was 12. If you want to criticize Libby for ending Plame's career as a spy, that would be a valid argument because IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I get the feeling that you've been watching too many episodes of The Twilight Zone. In the world I live in, what actually happens is what matters. The events that don't unfold anywhere outside of your little pea brain don't count.Until they happen....then they still don't count in his case cause his sentence was commuted.

Where do you get your info. You cannot think for yourself. You cannot imagine the potential impact of his lying to cover up???

Well, since you're the one accusing him of endangering our national security, the burden of proof is on you. Where's the evidence that Libby's inappropriate use of classified information is going to directly result in a terrorist attack? Didn't that happen almost two full years ago? If you can't produce any, I'll take that as another sign that you're full of crap.

You must be mad. The implications are so various one can hardly fathom what could have or ALREADY has happened

I'm sure it's possible that reading too many of your retarded posts can cause significant brain damage. And since I'm not blacking out or drolling all over myself YET, that doesn't mean that it won't happen! :wacko::D

Everything is conjecture until is happens. You must not do very well in your financial planning....cause if you reject assumptions and conjecture...why plan? Why put money away for retirment...you may not live to retirement.

Which assumptions would those be? The assumption that I won't live to see retirement? Assuming that would be just as stupid as your assumption that Libby's "leak" is likely to result in global nuclear holocaust. :D

You have the understanding of a gnat.

And you have the debating skills and spelling of an eigth grader in Special Ed.

you have pulled the obivous focus of my comments away from a simple comparison to a political conquest....to show you are far more right of me and I am a mainstream conservative...

The fact that you think I'm defending Scooter Libby shows how poor your comprehension skills are. Or perhaps you don't understand the difference between defending a person and defending a CONCEPT. :wacko:

have been since I was 12.

A whole three years? :wacko:

Edited by Bill Swerski

Well, since you're the one accusing him of endangering our national security, the burden of proof is on you. Where's the evidence?Again...reading is FUNDAMENTAL...I said his crime has greater POTENTIAL of harm than that of VICK's.....I don't have to produce any evidence of that other than logic...therefore you can eat chit. If you can't produce any, I'll take that as a sign that you're full of crap.Don't have to that is the essence of conjecture????? Get a frip and re-read what everyone is saying.

I'm sure it's possible that reading too many of your retarded posts can cause significant brain damage. And since I'm not blacking out or drolling all over myself YET, that doesn't mean that it won't happen! :wacko::D

Which assumptions would those be? The assumption that I won't live to see retirement? Assuming that would be just as stupid as you assuming that Libby's "leak" is likely to result in global nuclear holocaust.LOL...did I say global nuclear holocaust....or simply say it could put back our WMD investigation some amount of years...we can never tell....you go around amking chit up and it is becoming annoying. Stick to words put in play....quit trying to say I have said things I haven't to try and curry favor for you obvious disdain for reading comprehension :D

And you have the debating skills and spelling of an eigth grader.That is not what my forensics coach at NIU thought...but then you don't even know the stock issues do you?The fact that you think I'm defending Scooter Libby shows how poor your comprehension skills are.Where did you think I said you were defending Libby. Produce on statement where I said you were defending Libby...if you were....I would have called you an idiot a long time ago and quit trying.A whole three years?nah....only 22....but who's counting :wacko:

Again...reading is FUNDAMENTAL...I said his crime has greater POTENTIAL of harm than that of VICK's

POTENTIAL doesn't mean crap if the odds are extremely low. I have the POTENTIAL to win Power Ball, but that's probably not going to happen. I also have the POTENTIAL to die of a heart attack on the treadmill tomorrow morning, but that's probably not going to happen, either.

That is not what my forensics coach at NIU thought

Northern Illinois University? No wonder your posts don't make any sense. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

POTENTIAL doesn't mean crap if the odds are extremely low. I have the POTENTIAL to win Power Ball, but that's probably not going to happen. I also have the potential to get struck by lightning tomorrow, but that's probably not going to happen, eihter.

Northern Illinois University? No wonder your posts don't make any sense. :D

You really don't understand. How do you think laws are made....POTENTIAL. Sometimes the punishment is for a potential impact that has yet to happen. Sometimes that is how civil suits are settled. You must really hate the real world we live in were people evaluate other people's decisions and then evaluate them and then make decisions about the impact their decision has on the future....soemtimes laws are made for this very reason...so I guess that is idiotic as well. I am not talking about potential of you winning the powerball or getting struck down by lightning.....to my knowledge you have done nothing to have those two things happen to you....which would require you either buy a ticket or be in a storm. You obviously don't have the capacity in your head to do such critical thinking....which is why my bet is on drive thru at McD's for you.

NIU....you could do some more research and find the ranking of said schools within the institution itself.....but that would take too much of your time to actually know what you are taking about.

You really don't understand. How do you think laws are made....POTENTIAL. Sometimes the punishment is for a potential impact that has yet to happen.

And that explains why LSD dealers face more prison time than Libby originally did... because they have a greater POTENTIAL to screw up America by selling at the Grateful Dead shows. That logic isn't making a very strong case for you. :D

NIU....you could do some more research and find the ranking of said schools within the institution itself.....but that would take too much of your time to actually know what you are taking about.

Nah, I already know that NIU doesn't rank in the Top 100 overall and is basically a place for people who couldn't get into U of I, Iowa, Michigan, etc. When I was looking at graduate schools, my advisor told me to not even bother looking at them. I have a Ph.D. from a Top 25 program (Top 2 in my area of specialization), so you'll have to excuse me for chuckling a bit when you bragged about your NIU degree. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

And that explains why LSD dealers face more prison time than Libby originally did... because they have a greater POTENTIAL to screw up America by selling at the Grateful Dead shows. That logic isn't making a very strong case for you. :D

Nah, I already know that NIU doesn't rank in the Top 100 overall and is basically a place for people who couldn't get into U of I, Iowa, Michigan, etc. When I was looking at graduate schools, my advisor to me to not even bother looking at them. I have a Ph.D. from a Top 25 program (Top 2 in my area of specialization), so you'll have to excuse me for chuckling a bit when you bragged about your NIU degree.LOL...you are a dumbass then. Did I brag about my NIU degree?????????????????? Mr. Hyperbole...please supply a quote. I suggested to you that my forensics coach at NIU would disagree with you about my debating skills....and you equate this with braggin about my degree. And with all due respect, in 1994, NIU was the MOST EXPENSIVE state school to attend in the school in which I was applying. More rigorous acceptance standards than that of U of I. So, you can come up with all sorts of screw ball attempts to demean me....but when all is said and done....you still reflect the position of being ignorant... I would ask for my money back....then again....maybe not. Maybe rational thought is not required for your Ph.D. But for the rest of us....we like rationality. :D

Now that we have gotten all the character assassinations out of the way....would you care to kindly address the question or do you require more time to be obtuse???

Edited by TheShiznit

And with all due respect, in 1994, NIU... [had] more rigorous acceptance standards than that of U of I.

LOL, anybody who grew up in Illinois will tell you that's absolute crap. People who scored 18s on their ACTs back in the early '90s went to NIU. People who scored 28s went to U of I. Even in the 60's (when my parents went there), NIU couldn't hold U of I's jock.

Now that we have gotten all the character assassinations out of the way....would you care to kindly address the question or do you require more time to be obtuse???

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were done bragging about your second-rate degree and telling me that I work at McDonald's. Do you want to elaborate on which question you're referring to, or do you require more time to lie/act like an obnoxious ass?

Edited by Bill Swerski

LOL, anybody who grew up in Illinois will tell you that's absolute crap. Even in the 60's (when my parents went there), NIU couldn't hold U of I's jock.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were done bragging about your second-rate degree and telling me that I work at McDonald's. Do you want to elaborate on which question you're referring to, or do you require more time to act like an obnoxious ass?

I take that as a yes you intend to be obtuse and avoid some more......btw....you need to research your schools more....NIU kicks U of I's ass in accounting and political science and pre-law education....all of which I was in. Furthermore, I had researched that a large contingent of prosecutors in Illinois were graduates of NIU Law. Again....I don't know why I am giving you this info...it has nothing to do with your fetish for not actually answering the questions asked...and then putting words in people's mouth. If you would simply stick to what is said....you might get further in life and not feel the need to buy that powerball ticket.

NIU kicks U of I's ass in accounting and political science and pre-law education....all of which I was in.

U of I kicks NIU's ass in chemistry, biology, physics, all fields of engineering, math, computer science, medicine, and, um, most other programs that aren't geared towards teaching high school or working at Starbucks. My uncle is a partner in a law firm in Chicago and he sure as hell didn't go to NIU. U of I is also ranked much higher overall than NIU. Your general statement that NIU has "more rigorous acceptance standards" than U of I is a massive pile of bullchit that just about everybody who grew up in Illinois would call you on.

So, now that your dishonesty is apparent, there really isn't much of a reason for me to continue.

Edited by Bill Swerski

That's got to be one of the most wretched pieces of trash I've ever read. What kind of fruitcake idiot goes to that much trouble to seriosuly try to compare Michael Vick to Scooter Libby. You have to absoltuley 100% desparately WANT for there to be racism involved in this case to make such a non-linear connection as this guy has attempted to do. Tripe.

racist.