[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT

MORNINWOOD

Just traded for him in a 12 teamer... probably overpaid, but I haven't had him on a team in awhile. SJax and Colston for LT. :D

Yeah you overpaid by ALOT! Man I need guys like you in my league!! :D

Oh and no LT doesn't play in the Pre.

Edited by irish

Yeah you overpaid by ALOT! Man I need guys like you in my league!! :D

Oh and no LT doesn't play in the Pre.

Yeah. We can keep four players. We start nine players and three are RBs.

So far, mid-draft, my team is:

QB Kitna

RB LT

RB Caddy

RB Cedric Benson

WR Marvin Harrison

WR Devery Henderson

WR ?

K

D

I have Norwood on the bench. If we'd made the trade before the draft, I would have taken a WR instead of Norwood. Oh well. Last year in this league, LT scored 578. Sjax scored 458. I hate having sucky WRs, but that's the price I had to pay.

I guess the real question is:

"How much better is LT than every other RB?"

I think there's a big gap between him and SJax.

You may be right, but I am of the camp that where LT is 1.5 RBs, SJax is 1.25. LT is the unquestioned #1, but SJax should be the unquestioned #2 and to boot, you gave up Colston, a potential top 10 WR. I admire your moxie, but as much as I love LT, I would have jumped all over that if I was the LT owner.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Just finished up the draft. My WRs are thin to say the least. My team is good enough to make the playoffs if Caddy, Benson, or Norwood have good seasons.

Starters

QB Kitna

RB LT

RB Cedric Benson

RB/WR Caddy

WR Marvin Harrison

WR Devery Henderson

WR Jerry Porter :D

K Who cares

Def Pittsburgh

Backups

QB Favre

RB Norwood, Michael Turner

WR Roddy White, Winslow (TEs count as WRs)

I think LT/Devery Henderson is better than SJax/Colston which is what it boils down to for me. I'm taking a risk, but I'm happy with it.

Just finished up the draft. My WRs are thin to say the least. My team is good enough to make the playoffs if Caddy, Benson, or Norwood have good seasons.

Starters

QB Kitna

RB LT

RB Cedric Benson

RB/WR Caddy

WR Marvin Harrison

WR Devery Henderson

K Who cares

Def Pittsburgh

Backups

QB Favre

I think LT/Devery Henderson is better than SJax/Colston which is what it boils down to for me. I'm taking a risk, but I'm happy with it.

As both of us have said, it's definitely a gamble. I would rather have SJax/Colston over LT/Henderson. I know SJax/Colston is a proven combo, and while LT is the best of the bunch, Henderson is a big :D for me.

Edited by TDFFFreak

As both of us have said, it's definitely a gamble. I would rather have SJax/Colston over LT/Henderson. I know SJax/Colston is a proven combo, and while LT is the best of the bunch, Henderson is a big :D for me.

Not as much as people seem to be hanging onto. Colston is entering his second season, and SJax has only had one good season.

I would still prefer Colston/Sjax...but "proven" is overstating it slightly.

Starters

QB Kitna

RB LT

RB Cedric Benson

RB/WR Caddy

WR Marvin Harrison

WR Devery Henderson

K Who cares

Def Pittsburgh

Backups

QB Favre

Definitely not. SJax and Colston is a better combo than LT and Henderson in my book. I have the SJax/Colston combo better by almost 50 points on the season, so about 3 points per week. Oh well, live and learn.

Not as much as people seem to be hanging onto. Colston is entering his second season, and SJax has only had one good season.

I would still prefer Colston/Sjax...but "proven" is overstating it slightly.

True, "proven" may be overstating it, but Colston is much more of a given IMO than Henderson is, even after just one incredible season. That's enough for me to like the SJax/Colston combo better.