[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts - Lions

hutchprime

:D

The Lions are trying to show the other teams that they're bad. They're trying to trick 'em for when the real games come. In fact the past fifty years, might just be an elaborate ruse to confuse the other teams. Look out for the '07 Lions. :D

:wacko:

Tell ya who looks terrible tonight and that Ugoh. He's getting beat off nearly every snap it seems.

It was Diem that was getting Peyton hurried and sacked on those first two drives. Most of the pressure was coming from the right side

addai is heavily involved in the passing game

Yep, I predicted that he would be a gold mine in PPR leagues this year.

Clark and Keiaho also looked great tonight. Gonzalez made a nice recovery after the early fumble.

Edited by Bill Swerski

That's putting it mildly.

I didn't notice Ugoh getting beat. That's not so good...

I may have been exaggerating some about Ugoh getting beat nearly every snap, but I did see him blow 2 plays for sure (one sack, and another run play stuffed in the back field).

It was Diem that was getting Peyton hurried and sacked on those first two drives. Most of the pressure was coming from the right side

Yep, I predicted that he would be a gold mine in PPR leagues this year.

Clark and Keiaho also looked great tonight. Gonzalez made a nice recovery after the early fumble.

Agree Diem, Ugoh did blow a couple as well. Keiaho looks really impressive to me.