[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts - Lions

hutchprime

Bell looks awful.

What is your agenda?

1-10-DET 41 (11:33) 28-T.Bell up the middle to DET 49 for 8 yards (26-K.Hayden).

2-2-DET 49 (10:55) 28-T.Bell up the middle to IND 48 for 3 yards (62-E.Johnson). FUMBLES (62-E.Johnson), touched at IND 47, RECOVERED by IND-41-A.Bethea at IND 40. 41-A.Bethea to IND 40 for no gain (89-D.Campbell). Detroit challenged the fumble ruling, and the play was REVERSED. 28-T.Bell up the middle to IND 49 for 2 yards (79-R.Brock, 62-E.Johnson).

1-10-IND 49 (10:29) 28-T.Bell up the middle to IND 47 for 2 yards (79-R.Brock). DET-28-T.Bell was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.

2-8-IND 47 (9:57) 14-J.O'Sullivan sacked at DET 46 for -7 yards (sack split by 93-D.Freeney and 98-R.Mathis).

3-15-DET 46 (9:31) (Shotgun) 14-J.O'Sullivan pass short right to 29-B.Calhoun to IND 47 for 7 yards (28-M.Jackson) [61-K.Dawson].

4-8-IND 47 (8:46) 2-N.Harris punts 34 yards to IND 13, Center-48-D.Muhlbach. 33-A.Perkins to IND 13 for no gain (26-K.Kennedy).

That is not a bad series at all. Very...first series PLUS their starting QB is not in the game. U sir are a fin moron.

What is your agenda?

1-10-DET 41 (11:33) 28-T.Bell up the middle to DET 49 for 8 yards (26-K.Hayden).

2-2-DET 49 (10:55) 28-T.Bell up the middle to IND 48 for 3 yards (62-E.Johnson). FUMBLES (62-E.Johnson), touched at IND 47, RECOVERED by IND-41-A.Bethea at IND 40. 41-A.Bethea to IND 40 for no gain (89-D.Campbell). Detroit challenged the fumble ruling, and the play was REVERSED. 28-T.Bell up the middle to IND 49 for 2 yards (79-R.Brock, 62-E.Johnson).

1-10-IND 49 (10:29) 28-T.Bell up the middle to IND 47 for 2 yards (79-R.Brock). DET-28-T.Bell was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.

2-8-IND 47 (9:57) 14-J.O'Sullivan sacked at DET 46 for -7 yards (sack split by 93-D.Freeney and 98-R.Mathis).

3-15-DET 46 (9:31) (Shotgun) 14-J.O'Sullivan pass short right to 29-B.Calhoun to IND 47 for 7 yards (28-M.Jackson) [61-K.Dawson].

4-8-IND 47 (8:46) 2-N.Harris punts 34 yards to IND 13, Center-48-D.Muhlbach. 33-A.Perkins to IND 13 for no gain (26-K.Kennedy).

That is not a bad series at all. Very...first series PLUS their starting QB is not in the game. U sir are a fin moron.

If that's what you think is "not a bad series", I don't want to know what you think a bad series is. He had a run of 8 yards, 3 yards, and 2 yards in that series.

Suffering succotash!!!! 1 Series......But heck he is no L Maroney....I hope everyone cuts Maroney because he sucks. I mean look at the stats below.

1-10-NE 25 (13:11) 39-L.Maroney up the middle to NE 27 for 2 yards (58-T.Davis).

2-8-NE 27 (12:37) 39-L.Maroney right end to NE 27 for no gain (93-M.Rucker).

3-8-NE 27 (12:02) (Shotgun) 39-L.Maroney up the middle to NE 31 for 4 yards (55-D.Morgan).

4-4-NE 31 (11:28) 5-D.Baugher punts 47 yards to CAR 22, Center-66-L.Paxton. 10-R.Robinson to CAR 34 for 12 yards (52-E.Alexander).

What is your agenda?

Suffering succotash!!!! 1 Series......But heck he is no L Maroney....I hope everyone cuts Maroney because he sucks. I mean look at the stats below.

That's Mr. Fin Moran to you. Why does it upset you that I said Bell looked awful? Most of the Lions looked awful in the game tonight.

I may have been exaggerating some about Ugoh getting beat nearly every snap, but I did see him blow 2 plays for sure (one sack, and another run play stuffed in the back field).

I'm only counting one sack from the play-by-play (on the first drive) and that came form the right side (Diem). The Colts' line did not look good overall on the first two drives, but I don't think that Ugoh played that poorly.

The very first play, Ugoh gave up the sack to Kalimba Edwards. He also allowed pressure on the third down pass in the first quarter that ended up being a long gain to Addai for the first down.

He's still a rookie. I never expected him to come in and be as solid as Tarik Glenn. But the Colts offense is doing fine. He still has some learning to do, no doubt.

A couple other things I noticed in the game:

Addai owners don't need to worry about DeDe Dorsey. He's not going to steal very many carries. Addai will be the workhorse.

If you were worried about Freddie Keiaho replacing Cato June, don't. Keiaho is going to be a stud. So is Marlin Jackson.

Reggie Wayne is going to have better numbers than Marvin Harrison this year. Just a hunch.

Dallas Clark will have a career year.

The very first play, Ugoh gave up the sack to Kalimba Edwards.

Thought that came from the right side, but I may have been wrong. The entire line struggled on those first two drives.

If you were worried about Freddie Keiaho replacing Cato June, don't. Keiaho is going to be a stud.

Not sure about that second part, but I'm not worried anymore.

I could easily see that happening. Addai (22) and Clark (21) lead the Colts in receptions in the playoffs and I foresee both being used heavily in the passing game this year. I wouldn't even be surprised if Clark still lined up in the slot at times, even with Gonzalez at their disposal. I don't think that Marvin or Reggie hit 85 receptions this year.

• 2 weeks later...
The very first play, Ugoh gave up the sack to Kalimba Edwards. He also allowed pressure on the third down pass in the first quarter that ended up being a long gain to Addai for the first down.

He's still a rookie. I never expected him to come in and be as solid as Tarik Glenn. But the Colts offense is doing fine. He still has some learning to do, no doubt.

A couple other things I noticed in the game:

Addai owners don't need to worry about DeDe Dorsey. He's not going to steal very many carries. Addai will be the workhorse.

If you were worried about Freddie Keiaho replacing Cato June, don't. Keiaho is going to be a stud. So is Marlin Jackson.

Reggie Wayne is going to have better numbers than Marvin Harrison this year. Just a hunch.

:D

Off to a good start.