[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Live Scoring

Brentastic

What's up with the live scoring this season? In the past I have always followed along with nfl.com live scoring to keep up with games that are not on TV - however, I've noticed that there is about a 30 minute lag this year. In the past it's been fairly close to real time - I have a hunch there is another service from both of these sites where I can pay to get real time (what a crock!). Any of you know what's going on this season? I'm gonna be real pissed if I can't follow along online anymore in real time - not to mention that nfl.com (previously the best live scoreboard - IMO) has changed their online format and it sucks now. I'm so pissed right now :D

E2A: Forgot to mention that espn.com there is also a lag which wasn't there last year.

Edited by Brentastic

What's up with the live scoring this season? In the past I have always followed along with nfl.com live scoring to keep up with games that are not on TV - however, I've noticed that there is about a 30 minute lag this year. In the past it's been fairly close to real time - I have a hunch there is another service from both of these sites where I can pay to get real time (what a crock!). Any of you know what's going on this season? I'm gonna be real pissed if I can't follow along online anymore in real time - not to mention that nfl.com (previously the best live scoreboard - IMO) has changed their online format and it sucks now. I'm so pissed right now :D

IIRC, NFL dumped Sportsline this year and are now rolling their own. But I have not kept up with this so I could be wrong.

No. I didn't care for last year's version. I've been playing The Bigs and NHL 07 for my sports fix.

I gotta say that the gameplay is much much better than all previous versions - it's also much harder to pass than in previous versions. You should rent it to see how you like it.

I gotta say that the gameplay is much much better than all previous versions - it's also much harder to pass than in previous versions. You should rent it to see how you like it.

I'll end up doing that. It'll be hard to not play once the season starts.

E2A: Forgot to mention that espn.com there is also a lag which wasn't there last year.

Have you tried sportsline? In the past NFL.com and sportsline were the same, but someone noted that they believe NFL stopped using sportsline. I haven't noticed it being too bad so far, though I haven't kept really close track of games like I do during the season.