[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings/Seahawks thread

Randall

Man the announcers(Mike Mayyock) are pimping Ferguson right from the start of the pre game.

"If you're starving and somebody throws you a cracker, you gonna be like 'Goddamn, that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life! That ain't no regular cracker, was it? What was that, a Saltine? Goddamn, that was delicious. That wasn't no Saltine. That was...That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz? God, that was the best cracker I ever ate in my life.'"

"If you're starving and somebody throws you a cracker, you gonna be like 'Goddamn, that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life! That ain't no regular cracker, was it? What was that, a Saltine? Goddamn, that was delicious. That wasn't no Saltine. That was...That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz? God, that was the best cracker I ever ate in my life.'"

Better check that cracker for quality.

Chester Taylor is starting but Julian Peterson is out. Not sure why.

TJack fumbled the first snap, led to a Seahawk field goal.

Burleson had a very nice punt return too.

Hasselbeck just made a nice play throwing it (Strong) just as he was being tackled.

Branch/Engram and Hackett are the starters.

Edited by Randall

T-Jax looked pretty good to me - very poised,stood in strong, quick reads, delivered the ball with real zip. RIght side of the line looked suspect again, and I can certainly see that being a big problem again. The defense looked very good, but still allowed a couple big plays. I think you'll see a lot of games like this one for the Vikes this season. They look good overall, but lose on two or three big plays.

Impressed with Adrian Peterson, and Bobby Wade. Was definitely T-Jax main target, and looked good. Chester Taylor looked strong, too. I definitely see a RBBC in Minnesota this season.