[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft tomorrow.

tbimm

Tomorrow morning at 9 am is my families draft. This is the one I wait for every year. It's free and rather casual but means more than any other i'm involved with. My uncle always seems to be in the championship game even though he pays no attention to the fantasy aspects of the game of football.

Brother, my best friend, a few cousins, their friends. What a great time. We are unfortunately seperated by many miles but tomorrow morning we all get together online and spend a couple hours talking, busting balls, and just catching up on whats going on with each other. This game has brought us all together again and thats pretty cool if you ask me!

Tomorrow morning at 9 am is my families draft. This is the one I wait for every year. It's free and rather casual but means more than any other i'm involved with. My uncle always seems to be in the championship game even though he pays no attention to the fantasy aspects of the game of football.

Brother, my best friend, a few cousins, their friends. What a great time. We are unfortunately seperated by many miles but tomorrow morning we all get together online and spend a couple hours talking, busting balls, and just catching up on whats going on with each other. This game has brought us all together again and thats pretty cool if you ask me!

Wish I could get my family to buy in like that. My brother is a player, but the rest just look at our interest in FF as some kind of crazy child-like fascination. Lousy family (Homer voice).

Enjoy it bro :D

great story about the family/social aspect of this maddening game....me and some old college friends started a league on-line as a guise to stay in touch four months out of the year. nominal buy in... might be the best idea we've had in a long time.

have fun on draft day!