[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Derrick Brooks.

To keep this on topic.

From Roy Jennings (Tampa Tribune writer), contributing to the Sporting News:

LB Derrick Brooks is lining up over the tight end a lot more than in the past. The change is due in large part to the addition of Cato June, who is best suited to play the weak side of the formation. That is where Brooks usually lines up but Brooks is bigger and not quite as fast as. The alignment may be a prelude to the time when Brooks is no longer here and June is the team's defensive playmaker.

It's starting to look more and more like none of Tampa's LBs will be cracking the top 20 this year. I still like Ruud, but it'll be difficult for him to equal Quarles' number from the last couple of years, since Quarles was a nickel-package stalwart. June won't play enough WLB to matter, and Brooks will probably dip down to the 30-35 range.

And now I saw it with my own eyes in their preseason game; I didn't watch the whole thing, but I definitely saw June lining up at WIll quite a few times. His INT for a TD was from the weak side
Edited by Sgt. Ryan

The Cover 2 is a very flexible D. The WLB and SLB are usually both able to cover, that way when the TE goes in motion to the other side of the field, the LB dont have to change sides, yet just swap the coverage on D. This is also is the case, when the TE lines up in the slot.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan