[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Clayton

KC Crazy

Several Sources (Rotowire, Baltimore Sun, etc) list the injury more serious then originally reported and that it is the dreaded High Ankle Sprain Grade II. Yet in ADP and here at the Huddle I have not seen any drop in his rankings. What is your take on his ability to meet his high expectations this year?

I drafted him last night as either a WR2 or a WR3 (depending upon his health). I'd love an update on him as well. Any Baltimore homers here have the local word on how he's doing?

yeah, I got him as a 4th I think....so I need to know as I have him starting week 1...

I might start Henderson in a primetime game over him....but of course this topic of discussion is suited for another forum..

Several Sources (Rotowire, Baltimore Sun, etc) list the injury more serious then originally reported and that it is the dreaded High Ankle Sprain Grade II. Yet in ADP and here at the Huddle I have not seen any drop in his rankings. What is your take on his ability to meet his high expectations this year?

FYI, ADP stands for average draft position and is not a "ranking". It is an average from actual drafts completed in the past X# days on MFL. Thus if someone tore their ACL over the weekend, you would not see a big change in the average draft position since the participants in the draft probably drafted before the injury occurred.

I drafted him last night as either a WR2 or a WR3 (depending upon his health). I'd love an update on him as well. Any Baltimore homers here have the local word on how he's doing?

There is no change on his status as of this week. As of late last week, he was taking treatment for his sprained ankle. There are no confirmed reports that it is any more serious then originally thought (rotowire's link was to an old story from a dinky county newspaper). Jon Ogden's injury is taking longer to recover and that was made public yesterday, but nothing on Clayton.

It's unlikely that any update will come until next week when the team is preparing for CIN on MNF.