[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahmad Bradshaw,Lorenzo Booker,Garret Wolfe

clickclack

Seems that these three guys could have some sort of impact on their respective teams..

Booker-

I live in Miami and have been hearing that Cam has intentionally left Booker out most of the preseason (he played in the 3rd qtr the other night and looked good) and that they have been desiging some special packages for him....

Bradshaw-

My friend lives up in NY and they are raving about him-- he looked great vs BAL and who knows how the G-Men run game will pan out.

Wolfe-

With the uncertantity of Benson handeling the load- he could excel with Grossman looking to dump it out in the flat and get him in space?

Who are you guys taking a late round flyer on and why?

As for the comparisons to MJD, while he was certainly a sleeper of sorts last year, he was drafted in all leagues that I was in and more often than not it was in the late mid rounds. I think all three guys you are speaking of are extremely late round picks or go undrafted. A bit of a technicality, but MJD did have some expectations last year, where these three have very little if anything expected of them IMO.

Edited by TDFFFreak

IIRC, Booker and Wolfe are pretty small ... not sure about Bradshaw.

Most fantasy-relevant RBs are between 5'10" and 6'2" and at least 215 lbs (but rarely above 240). Generally, RBs that are the right height (but too heavy or light) or the right weight (but too tall or too short) don't really make much impact fantasy-wise.

Sure, there are exceptions, but most RBs that will make a difference for you are pretty much cookie-cutters of each other.

well Bradshaw had character issues so let the 7th round tag fool you...everything i read said he will get some touch's here and there, but i wouldnt imagine it be anything like Jones-Drew numbers from last year. But now they got Droughns working out at fullback this week after an injury to Robert Douglas, and Coughlin wants to see him play it against the Pats this weekened...so Bradshaw might get some reps against a first team Def spelling Jacobs, hopefully he can run with equal efficiencey

Edited by Robash

MJD went to Jacksonville, as we all know. Jax has seeming drafted a running back every year since Fred's been a rookie. And every year, that rookie running back has been drafted cause everyone's waiting for Fragile Freddie to breakdown.