[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who dropped in your draft?

Savage Beatings

Had a local redraft last night... 12 teams, serpentine, I was picking in the 9th spot.

Guess who fell to me at 3.09? Ronnie Brown. :D

I was very pleasantly surprised, having skipped over him with my first pick to take Travis Henry. :D

So, anyone have a weird Brady Quinn-like drop in your draft? Who was it and why do you think it happened?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Jacobs fell to the end of the 5th round in a 10 team league. I personally love my pick, given 9 TDs last year as a backup, I am hoping for at least 14 TDs from him this year and north of 1100 yards.

Jacobs has been moving Up my draft board, I think hes going to have a nice season for his draft value.

Brandon Jacobs fell to the end of the 5th round in a 10 team league. I personally love my pick, given 9 TDs last year as a backup, I am hoping for at least 14 TDs from him this year and north of 1100 yards.

Jacobs and McGahee seem to be the 2 RBs that are being drafted much higher than the Huddle cheat sheets indicate when they should be drafted. I think I'd rather roll the dice on Jacobs over McGahee, but both are interesting and could be top 10.

I didn't really want him on my roster but, I was pretty much forced into taking Ronnie at 9.03 in a draft I draft with a bunch of guys from church.

The funniest part of this is that you passed on him in the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th rounds. :D