[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who dropped in your draft?

Savage Beatings

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry Johnson fell to 9th in a 12-man league... same owner came back and got Rudi... gulp...

I was able to get Vernand Morency with the second to last pick in the draft.

Calvin Johnson has not dropped past round 6 once... (10+ mocks, 3 real leagues so far)

With the weirdness of my local (12 team, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 2 D, no PPR) combined with 2 newbie guppies I got Addai @ 1.11, Edge @ 6.2 and Santana Moss @ 13.1. But with the run on QB's I had to take Rivers @ 4.2 and Campbell as my 2nd starter @ 7.1. :D

12 team redraft start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D I had the #1 pick and had to reach and wait on some guys that I wanted.

Kitna 6.12 the 13th QB taken in a 12 team league, I was happy about that

F Taylor 7.1 my 3rd RB

Galloway 8.12 my 4th WR

Betts 9.1my 4th RB

Brandon Jacobs fell to the end of the 5th round in a 10 team league. I personally love my pick, given 9 TDs last year as a backup, I am hoping for at least 14 TDs from him this year and north of 1100 yards.

In my local, Jacobs went at 2.10. Everyone thought/thinks the guy lost his mind. End of the 5th or mid 4th sounds right to me.

Based on one BOTH keeper draft, and my local, a sort of combined list:

DJax- New team, but a fifth to 7th rounder now?

Coles- got him in the fifth

Dunn- With Norwood as an 8th round keeper, got him in the 9th.

Mush- Late 10th round pick

K Jones- 10th round in keeper (2) league, same in my local (both 12 team leagues)

Chester Taylor, J porter, L White other notables going late. The Titans RB's are going late in general.

With the weirdness of my local (12 team, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 2 D, no PPR) combined with 2 newbie guppies I got Addai @ 1.11, Edge @ 6.2 and Santana Moss @ 13.1. But with the run on QB's I had to take Rivers @ 4.2 and Campbell as my 2nd starter @ 7.1. :D

w

t

f

:D

My local is a 12-team redraft and some strange things happened this year. We had a QB run in the 3rd, which was unprecedented. Also, there was more confidence for veteran RB's like Portis and Edge that I thought warranted. Thomas Jones fell to me at 4.4 and I got Roy Williams at 5.9, which I thought were nice opportunities. Then Lavreneus Coles was available at 7.9, followed by D'Angelo Williams at 8.4.

Also, Calvin Johnson dropped to me at 10.4. He's a rookie, so I'm not ready to say this is a great value pick. However, I expected him to go higher based on mocks I had practiced in recently.

I got Roy Williams at 5.9, which I thought were nice opportunities. Then Lavreneus Coles was available at 7.9, followed by D'Angelo Williams at 8.4.

These picks are mind boggling......I'd be surprised if Williams drops to me at the end of the 3rd. :D

These picks are mind boggling......I'd be surprised if Williams drops to me at the end of the 3rd. :D

I guess about right, he went 4.1....I took Gates @ 3.8, but got TO in the 4th

Had my long time local last night, some new people and a couple old ones rejoining this year. Here is the surprises(some drops, some high picks)

- Portis going @ 6.5 as guys 4th RB. I almost took him but needed a QB, got Kitna as the 9th QB taken. I've had Portis the last few years and he's killed me. I took a chance and grabbed Betts in the 8th.

-J.Chatman, Chester Taylor, F.Taylor all going in the 9th in that order.

-Ben Watson as the 2nd TE taken....in the 6th round (I took Gates in the 3rd)

-Bears D in the 6th, Vinatieri in the 9th

-Brady in the 2nd

-V.Young in the 3rd

No Minn WR were drafted, yet 3 Bears WR were, Jones from GB wasn't

-Julius Jones in the 9th and W.Dunn in the 12th

-T.Glenn in the 14th

-B.Jackson in the 11th, Morency in the 15th

I got the following value picks - I hope.

- Hasselbeck in the 9th as my 2nd QB

- Deangelo Williams in the 10th

- D.Henderson in the 11th

-Kevin Jones in the 14th

-B.Scaife in the 15th

-Wes Welker in the 16th

whew.....