[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Lynch

BigTen

After seeing what Lynch has done in the pre-season, I am really worried about Lynch (especially since I have him as a #2 with LT). Yeah, I know it is preseason but still, his production has been pretty bad. The O-line has not looked good in the games I have seen, but again it is preseason. Last year Addai did not light the world on fire and he turned out pretty good. I like Lynch as a pass catcher, especially in a PPR league, and I like the fact they they spent a 1st rounder on him while letting McGahee go to Baltimore. I think that they have every intention of using Lynch a lot but with his production so far, I am really sweating the pick. What has been the word in Buffalo with the coaching staff and their views on Lynch. Are they satisfied with him in the backfield?

I was at the game last night. Lynch had a couple of decent runs and a catch, but got stuffed at the line a bunch...by the Lions backup defensive tackles. I don't know how much of the Bills starting offensive line played, but it looked like their 1st string offense minus Lee Evans.

I am not a "homer" really, I just live an hour away from Buffalo. Their training camp is in my hometown so I hear bits and pieces. Take it for what its worth.

I think that Buffalo has not committed to a Lynch only backfield this year because he has progressed a little slower than expected. Now, this does not mean he won't be a stud, sooner than later, but the talk has been that A Thomas had a good camp and the rookie Dwayne Wright (I believe) has looked solid as well. I think that he will not shine real early, but they will get it together and he will be the man down the stretch. Remember, JP still has to earn the Defenses respect...................

Big Bills fan here. I am excited for him, but from a FF perpective I think you have to temper your expectations. Buffalo [always] has a tough schedule for RBs, and this kid is talented, but fresh. The o-line is average at best.

He won't pull a JJ Arrington on us I don't think, but I'd make him your #3RB, not you#2. Potential 2nd half breakout.

The only real reason I have always steered away from Lynch is mostly his schedule:

DEN, @PIT, @NE, NYJ, DAL, BAL, @NYJ, CIN, @MIA, NE, @JAX

That is just about as brutal a schedule as I have ever seen in all my years.

The only real reason I have always steered away from Lynch is mostly his schedule:

DEN, @PIT, @NE, NYJ, DAL, BAL, @NYJ, CIN, @MIA, NE, @JAX

That is just about as brutal a schedule as I have ever seen in all my years.

Yup, I think this is the reason why he shouldn't be a #2 RB, although he should fare well in PPR leagues

I personally love the guy in PPR leagues and think he has 2 big knocks: questionable O line and a rough schedule. That said, I have little doubt that he is one of the handful of non-RBBC backfields in the NFL. He may start out a bit slow, but expect good things for him and you if you take him as a a #2, but as a #3 RB he is should be great.

Edited by TDFFFreak