[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leftwich cut!

URLACHERisGOD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will get the urge to reply to this and be combative

LOL, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :D

I understand what Holmgren was referring to. I just don't believe that, even if he does get Brunell, Wallace will "be moved" (your words, which imply a complete transition) to WR and will not be a backup QB anymore. Wallace is not a WR and might not even be the fifth best on the team. What value does he have to the team in that scenario? Unless the Seahawks sign a veteran backup QB (like Brunell) AND cut either Burleson or Engram, it's unlikely that Wallace will see any action at WR outside of the practice squad.

But as for Wallace getting time at the fifth or sixth WR spot AND serving as the third-string QB, I think that's very possible.

And since decent NFL QBs who can competently execute a complex WCO don't exactly grow on trees,

This is by far one of the stupidest things I have ever read here. I mean Christ, EVERYONE is running that dang offense now. Backup QB's that can run that offense DO grow on trees. Seriously. :D

This is by far one of the stupidest things I have ever read here. I mean Christ, EVERYONE is running that dang offense now. Backup QB's that can run that offense DO grow on trees. Seriously. :D

Do backup QBs who can run the WCO, line up in the slot, and return kicks also grow on trees?

With Wallace, you have a guy who can do all three for near the league minimum. I'd say that he has a hell of a lot more value than Chris Simms or Koy Detmer.

Do backup QBs who can run the WCO, line up in the slot, and return kicks also grow on trees?

With Wallace, you have a guy who can do all three for near the league minimum. I'd say that he has a hell of a lot more value than Chris Simms or Koy Detmer.

Come on, you are being delusional to think an NFL team will EVER let their backup QB do those things. And I don't care how great an athlete they are.

Swerski, sometimes I swear you think about as well as a squirrel designing a suspension bridge.

Come on, you are being delusional to think an NFL team will EVER let their backup QB do those things. And I don't care how great an athlete they are.

If Wallace were the third-stringer (behind Brunell), I'll bet that they would. And I completely understand why Holmgren isn't letting him do those things now.

If Wallace were the third-stringer (behind Brunell), I'll bet that they would. And I completely understand why Holmgren isn't letting him do those things now.

+1

If the Seahawks do get a legit #2 QB who could stand in and run the team as well as if not better than Wallace, you will see more of Wallace in the slot. We see it now from time to time already. If Holmgren does not have to worry about his only decent backup to Hass going down, he wil lput him in where he can make plays. David Greene isn't going to do anything, its not hard to be better than Brock Huard and Gibran Hamdan and gt that third spot.

Edited by Thunder Chicken

You are a fokn tard.

They beat:

Dallas, playoff team

Shutout the Superbowl The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY

7 point loss to Indy

6 point loss to Wash

41-0 over NYJ

houston... :D

STOMPED PHILLY

STOMPED TENN 37-7

STOMPED NY GIANTS 26-10

3 point loss to Buff

killed Miami

Who won the superbowl last year? Yeah, thats right, STOMPED indy 44-17

Held Tenn to 90 yards offense, zero first downs

3 point loss to NE

5 point loss to KC

Stick that in your puss@y and smoke it, easy schedule my ass... friggin idiot.

Now this year? Easy schedule. :D

On behalf of civilized society:

Grow the hell up or keep that sh!t in the trailer-park there hillbilly.

Edited by Crazysight

Given that they already have Engram and Burleson as slot options, I kind of doubt that.

:D sybil is that you :D

On behalf of civilized society:

Grow the hell up or keep that sh!t in the trailer-park there hillbilly.

Let's see, one thing here, does not look like the other.

I am very thankful you have put your intellect out there for all to see! :D

Don't say the jags had an easy schedule and I won't have to bischslap you heather.

So now you're exposed: if someone takes the time to not quite diagram a sentence by using red highlights you come around a few posts later.

:D

Rule out the falcons: http://www.ajc.com/services/content/sports...=7&cxcat=21

Not interested in Jags' Leftwich

By STEVE WYCHE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 09/01/07

The Falcons could not officially comment on potential interest on Jaguars quarterback Byron Leftwich, who could be released or traded in the near future, because Leftwich remains Jacksonville's property. However, Atlanta will not pursue Leftwich via trade or through free agency, a team official confirmed.

• 1 year later...