[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay looking for a RB, Adam Schefter on NFL Network

PythonPatrol

JSOnline is reporting that Ted Thompson might be interested in Freddie Jackson (Buffalo) or Pierre Thomas (New Orleans). From what I've heard Thomas has been solid in preseason. Haven't heard much of Jackson.

Any Saints or Bills homers have insight?

Not a homer but Freddie Jackson was pretty explosive in the games I saw.

any word on any interest shown by GB in Wali Lundy???

I see Darius Walker was also released, what's the word on him??

According to Adam Schefter the Packers have been trying to make a trade this week for a RB. They are also checking out the waiver wire. He mentioned only one player name and that was Wali Lundi. Lundi was released today by Houston.

In 2 games last year Lundy was pretty good.

Week 7 against Jacksonville 19 93 4.9 average 1TD 4 catches for 15 yards

week 8 Tennessee 8 for 116 6.4 average 5 catches for 33 yards

JSOnline is reporting that Ted Thompson might be interested in Freddie Jackson (Buffalo) or Pierre Thomas (New Orleans). From what I've heard Thomas has been solid in preseason. Haven't heard much of Jackson.

Any Saints or Bills homers have insight?

Thomas has looked really good, so good in fact that they are talking about carrying him because they cannot get him through waivers to make the practice squad. they may even keep him over Pittman if that decision needs to be made.

I hope the Bills keep Jackson, he breaks tackles and is a tough runner. He was an NFL Europe player. Led them in rushing and receiving yards this preseason.

They are deep at rb and Jackson was becoming a fan fav. Don't know his size but he runs hard and forward. With a nose for the endzone.

I thought and hope the final roster at rb:

Lynch

A-train

Dwayne Wright

JAckson

With Scobey and Shaud Williams getting cut if needed.