[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Love for Michigan

Rockerbraves

Watching some of these videos almost makes we wish I was a PSU fan and at the stadium.....

I am and I was. The PSU game ended and the band was playing some tunes on the field. They put the end of the ASU/Mich game on the jumbotron for all to see. Of course they had been giving us updates all day long so we were primed for this to happen. It was a very Happy Valley Saturday evening.

I am and I was. The PSU game ended and the band was playing some tunes on the field. They put the end of the ASU/Mich game on the jumbotron for all to see. Of course they had been giving us updates all day long so we were primed for this to happen. It was a very Happy Valley Saturday evening.

that may be the best use of a jumbotron ever....

• 3 weeks later...
I would love to see the look on the Penn State fans face now

Appalachian State>Michigan>Penn State...

hahahaha Good job PSU...

:D

Right when I saw these videos, I said to my buddy, "If we lose to those guys, these are going to look bad"

It was unfortunate to see the PSU folks get sucked into yet another display of high class "roll eyes" by the buckeye faithful...unfortunately for them, they (PSU) will soon be plummeting out of the top 25...as for OH-IO....they have it coming to them, do not think for one second that the game at the Big House is not already looming large...........we've been owned the last few years, but it seems to be cyclical........let's just see what happens over the next 4-5 weeks....and we'll see the armpit (to put it mildly) of the midwest- OH-IO in November....its no secret they are amongst the most loathed and classless fans in all of college sports, tis' what happens when Football 101 is a requirement for graduation....

Edited by Maize N Blue Backer

It was unfortunate to see the PSU folks get sucked into yet another display of high class "roll eyes" by the buckeye faithful...unfortunately for them, they (PSU) will soon be plummeting out of the top 25...as for OH-IO....they have it coming to them, do not think for one second that the game at the Big House is not already looming large...........we've been owned the last few years, but it seems to be cyclical........let's just see what happens over the next 4-5 weeks....and we'll see the armpit (to put it mildly) of the midwest- OH-IO in November....its no secret they are amongst the most loathed and classless fans in all of college sports, tis' what happens when Football 101 is a requirement for graduation....

:D