[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mondays Games

spain

Well, I was 2-1 in my college picks this weekend. Todays game I dont have as locks but am leaning toward a side if any of you dengerates are looking for some action.

SMU +10 over Texas Tech: Ive seen this line at +8 but you can get it at +10 at BETUS.com. I like an experienced Mustang offense that returns 8 starters from last year, including all the key components, and averaged 35.7 ppg, 372 ypg, that is facing a Red Raider defense that returns 5 starters and last year gave up 29.3 ppg and 370 ypg. Tech has torched SMU the last 4 meetings or so. But the weather calls for storm showers during the game keeping the high flying Tech offense in check. I'll take a double digit dog at home in bad weather.

Florida State -3 over Clemson. The Father/son rivalry renewed as Bobby Bowden takes his Seminoles into Death Valley. FSU new offensive Co-ordinator, Jimbo Fisher, will try to get them off to a better start than they have had the first game the last 3 years. I dont have a strong feeling about this game and wouldnt bet the farm on it. But I like the FSU defense to shut down the Clemson lethal running game. Small play on Florida State.

Little surprised SMU is only getting 8 1/2. Has Texas Tech taken a step back or is SMU vastly improved? Looking forward to the Clemson game. Should be a great atmoshere for a college football game and will be interesting to see how Jimbo Fisher does at his new job at Florida State.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Well, I was 2-1 in my college picks this weekend. Todays game I dont have as locks but am leaning toward a side if any of you dengerates are looking for some action.

SMU +10 over Texas Tech: Ive seen this line at +8 but you can get it at +10 at BETUS.com. I like an experienced Mustang offense that returns 8 starters from last year, including all the key components, and averaged 35.7 ppg, 372 ypg, that is facing a Red Raider defense that returns 5 starters and last year gave up 29.3 ppg and 370 ypg. Tech has torched SMU the last 4 meetings or so. But the weather calls for storm showers during the game keeping the high flying Tech offense in check. I'll take a double digit dog at home in bad weather.

Florida State -3 over Clemson. The Father/son rivalry renewed as Bobby Bowden takes his Seminoles into Death Valley. FSU new offensive Co-ordinator, Jimbo Fisher, will try to get them off to a better start than they have had the first game the last 3 years. I dont have a strong feeling about this game and wouldnt bet the farm on it. But I like the FSU defense to shut down the Clemson lethal running game. Small play on Florida State.

Went 3-1 myself to start the year - winning with Cal, Wisky, Oregon State and losing with Syracuse.

small play on Clemson +3 at home vs an overrated FSU

great test for jimbo. Hostile environment, big conference game. Problem is, Drew Weatherford is still his qb.

Jimbo's test score not so good.

"As coming-out parties go, Fisher's first half will go down as the worst first performance since Mariah Carey's acting debut in Glitter."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/coll...0,3275935.story

Edited by Rockerbraves