[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Dallas

Cowboyz1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep getting error message that the sigline is too long for me to enter it ..now what ?

The rest of your buds didn't have a problem with it...........?

This should work just fine. Now quit stalling..........

I (insertscreenname) hereby concede that my Giants are no match for the MIGHTY COWBOYS. HAIL TO ROMO, THE MIGHTY BOYS, and TO SAM HURD for his mercyful coup de grace. I hang my head in shame and listen to the sounds of my sorry, pathetic, frail, miserable Giants begin our annual ritual of IM-PLO-SION while humming "My Hero's have always been Cowboys"

i keep getting error message that the sigline is too long for me to enter it ..now what ?

I know, It's hard to take and now on top of having to suffer through this past loss you have watch Fat Boy trot out there and lose again this week. There is room for another Cowboys fan. Come on over, you'll feel better............ :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Just busting your chops.........try to make sure you delete everything in the sig line box and copy and paste. If it works with the other screen names it will work with yours as yours is no longer then others. If that doesn't work just copy one of the others that do work in this post.

Just busting your chops.........try to make sure you delete everything in the sig line box and copy and paste. If it works with the other screen names it will work with yours as yours is no longer then others. If that doesn't work just copy one of the others that do work in this post.

No problem ..:D

sorry i was late with this as i can only do from my desk top and not blackberry

by the way it pains me to read my sigline :D

:wacko:

I know, It's hard to take and now on top of having to suffer through this past loss you have watch Fat Boy trot out there and lose again this week. There is room for another Cowboys fan. Come on over, you'll feel better............ :wacko:

Post #5 for the record. You are having a lot of fun this week CB1, more power to you. I especially enjoyed your weekly countdown to the SB thread...priceless stuff. :D:D

But...

"Fat Boy" as you so adoringly call him , will surprise alot of people this week . Especially If he can avoid taking the bad sacks; he should do fine in replacement duty for Eli.

Love my sig line. :wacko:

Post #5 for the record. You are having a lot of fun this week CB1, more power to you. I especially enjoyed your weekly countdown to the SB thread...priceless stuff. :D :D

But...

"Fat Boy" as you so adoringly call him , will surprise alot of people this week . Especially If he can avoid taking the bad sacks; he should do fine in replacement duty for Eli.

Love my sig line. :wacko:

You forgot one more IF.

IF he can avoid that jelly donut James our middle linebacker, puts down there on the line of scrimmage just before the snap!

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well that's all of em. Cheers to all of you for being standup guy's and taking your lumps like men.......... :D

Robash

Timmypg

FrontRow

Isleseeya

BigMikeInNY

Soopanuts

joeyd524

And of course your all invited to our next sig line bash in a few weeks, this time at your pad.......... :D