[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Kenton Keith remain #2 RB in Indy?

MERLINS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you're a staunch CFL follower, no one's seen him play pro football for real. So the answer is no, I haven't seen him play.

Why don't you tell us why he's a credible NFL RB when 31 other teams don't seem to think so and haven't thought so for the 6 years he's been out of college ball (32, actually, until this year).

Hey Guys:

I happen to live in Regina where Keith has played for the past five years. Last year he averaged over 6 yards a carry in a league that Ricky Williams finished 13th in yards/carry and did not crack the 550 yard mark for the year. Amazing that Sean Salisbury pegged Williams to run for 4ooo yards because even if Williams played the whole year it is doubtful if he would have even come close to 1000 yards. But I digress. Keith has matured much sicnce trying out for the Jets 5 years ago. In his first NFL game he ran 5 times for 32 yards - again, over 6 yards a carry. I think given an opportunity in Indy Keith will only get better and if given a real opportunity Addai better be careful that he maintains a high level of play because Keith is the real deal. Thanks guys.

armchairjock

• 4 weeks later...
Man, it sure gets under your skin when someone has the temerity to critique your beloved Colts, doesn't it?

So, why don't you tell us why a guy who has spent 6 years in the CFL and washed out with the Jets a few years ago, not even making the final roster - a guy who has exactly 0 regular season NFL carries despite being a pro player for 6 years - is suddenly going to turn into a credible NFL RB.

I'll wait...

:D

Hey Guys:

I happen to live in Regina where Keith has played for the past five years. Last year he averaged over 6 yards a carry in a league that Ricky Williams finished 13th in yards/carry and did not crack the 550 yard mark for the year. Amazing that Sean Salisbury pegged Williams to run for 4ooo yards because even if Williams played the whole year it is doubtful if he would have even come close to 1000 yards. But I digress. Keith has matured much sicnce trying out for the Jets 5 years ago. In his first NFL game he ran 5 times for 32 yards - again, over 6 yards a carry. I think given an opportunity in Indy Keith will only get better and if given a real opportunity Addai better be careful that he maintains a high level of play because Keith is the real deal. Thanks guys.

armchairjock

This poster should get some props. :D