[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I never knew Tiki was such a crybaby

Sgt. Ryan

The difference is that we don't complain to the media about our bosses and it doesn't end up on the front page of the sports section. Hell, I don't even complain to my co-workers when my boss pisses me off.

Tiki isn't the first person that Coughlin pissed off and, from what I understand about Coughlin (see: Coughlin's former players in Jacksonville), he has every right to be pissed. I even backed him when he first did it. But it's obvious now that he's doing it to either (1) further his own career or (2) attack his former team out of spite. That's very low-class.

How many of us have become a 'public' persona. How many of us have been paid to give their opinions. I imagine that it would go far in loosning people's lips about ahole bosses, poor leadership and managment. Heck - it usually only takes a couple beers.

edited to add: I want to love McNabb... but the bugger has just been opening his mouth at the wrong times.... Tiki though - this is when he his supposed to.

Edited by Duchess Jack

I seem to remember that when Coughlin arrived that he opened up RB competition WHILE emphasizing that Tiki cure his fumbling problems.

Pre-Coughlin... Tiki had back-to-back years with 6 lost fumbles. Coughlin arrives and he loses 2, 1, and 1 in subsequent seasons.

AND Tiki couldn't cut it in short-yardage/goalline situations.

What a turd.

How many of us have become a 'public' persona. How many of us have been paid to give their opinions. I imagine that it would go far in loosning people's lips about ahole bosses, poor leadership and managment. Heck - it usually only takes a couple beers.

Understood, but there needs to be some discretion on Tiki's part. He left that locker room only 9 months ago. I believe there's truth to what he's saying and he certainly has the right to say it, but that doesn't make him look like less of a vagina. Sometimes it's better to just shut one's trap and take the high road.

...first off, not only am i a life long Giants fan, but a hugh Cavaliers fan. Lived in Charlottesville for a few years and got the pleasure of seeing that first ACC loss for Florida St. Naturally i am a hugh Tiki fan, i got no problem with him slamming the coaches...but team-mates and the owners are abit much imo. I'm still a supporter of his hall of Fame bid, but i think he needs to know when to draw the line. I have a feeling that alot of his "retirement" had to do with Mara and Tisch passing away, maybe he just sensed that the team was going in a different direction when Reese decided to keep Coughlin on. I know i didnt want him coaching, 8-8 with 2 straight one and done in the playoffs just doesnt cut it in pro sports...esppecially in the "win now" market of New York.

im a little upset by the recent comments, but i know ill still wear my jersey with his name on it with pride...those last 4 years were something to watch.

Edited by Robash

I'm very disapointed in Tiki, all these years he's had me fooled and what makes it even worse is that I believe the main reason for all his recent crap is that he's trying to sell books. I'm all for trying to sell some extra digits and make some extra clams but geez he should do with some class... his fans deserve better.