[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harris

devilwoman

According to what I know...he is lining up next to Vilma. Keg...Sarge...anyone confirm or deny this.

i am sure when Rovers(resident Jets Homer) sees this he will confirm that Barton is starting next to Vilma and Harris is backing up

Harris had a great camp, and may in the end be Vilma's replacement.... if Vlma leaves with this and next year left on his contract, but Harris is definitely not starting, and I don't expect him to start at any point this year barring an injury. He will be rotated in some.... but other than Vilma, Ellis and Rhodes, all of the Jets defenders will be in some sort of rotation this year.

Harris had a great camp, and may in the end be Vilma's replacement.... if Vlma leaves with this and next year left on his contract, but Harris is definitely not starting, and I don't expect him to start at any point this year barring an injury. He will be rotated in some.... but other than Vilma, Ellis and Rhodes, all of the Jets defenders will be in some sort of rotation this year.

Interesting. I drafted him in like round 22 because I saw three different sources that had him in front of Barton on the Depth chart. I am going to hang onto him for a couple of weeks and see what his stats are. I guess I could go to NFL.com and see their depth chart.