[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Timmons

Steelers now trying Timmons on inside (Rotoworld)

The Steelers are now trying Lawrence Timmons at inside linebacker.Impact: Timmons had as unproductive an offseason as any other first-round pick, including Robert Meachem. He's not likely to see a lot of action as a rookie behind Larry Foote, James Farrior, and top sub Clint Kriewalt

Looks like he wont be cracking the starting lineup this year but if moving inside works for him, he will be more valuable in dynasty leagues down the road...

Steelers now trying Timmons on inside (Rotoworld)

The Steelers are now trying Lawrence Timmons at inside linebacker.Impact: Timmons had as unproductive an offseason as any other first-round pick, including Robert Meachem. He's not likely to see a lot of action as a rookie behind Larry Foote, James Farrior, and top sub Clint Kriewalt

Looks like he wont be cracking the starting lineup this year but if moving inside works for him, he will be more valuable in dynasty leagues down the road...

if you are in a dynasty league and get Timmons cheap DO IT...if he isnt cheap enough WAIT and later this yr try and get him CHEAP....i really think PITT will transition to a full fledged Tampa 2 team next yr....if that happens Timmons will be GOLD as a Tampa 2 WLB

if you are in a dynasty league and get Timmons cheap DO IT...if he isnt cheap enough WAIT and later this yr try and get him CHEAP....i really think PITT will transition to a full fledged Tampa 2 team next yr....if that happens Timmons will be GOLD as a Tampa 2 WLB

Yep, I got him way to early in one league but really late in another...he will be on my Taxi-squad this year for both teams.

I suspect Tomlin will start making the transition to 4-3 early next year. Hard to believe they would draft Timmons in the 1st round without having a plan down the road to best utilize his skills...at WLB in a 4-3.