[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fyi Russell might start this weel!

1stand10

:D Well not really but he is close to a deal. :D

San Jose

ALAMEDA - There has been significant progress in contract negotiations between No. 1 draft pick JaMarcus Russell and the Raiders in recent days, so much that a deal is "almost done," according to Russell's uncle.
Edited by 1stand10

It was a joke. :D

It went well with the other two threads about cpep starting.

Since we are in the joking mood, why not just start both Pepp and McCown! I see it this way once Culpepper fumbles the snap McCown will be right there to pick it up and throw an incomplete pass! :D

Since we are in the joking mood, why not just start both Pepp and McCown! I see it this way once Culpepper fumbles the snap McCown will be right there to pick it up and throw an incomplete pass! :D

They need Kerry Collins back so that the ball would at least get intercepted... that would keep the footballs in better condition for longer. I think the team could save a boatload of money that way.

I know I also rely on uncles for the most current information about players.

And I am seriously thinking of upddating the OAK projections to using both Culpepper and McCown.... sigh....