[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts - Saints

alexgaddis

17 - 14 with Colts winning it.

17-14? :D This is the freaking Colts and Saints! It will be 17-14 before halftime.

17-14? :D This is the freaking Colts and Saints! It will be 17-14 before halftime.
With that in mind, Murphy's Law of Fantasy Sports says the final score in reality will really be 2-0 (one way or the other).

Personally, I think the Captain is right above. :D

Colts 720

Saints -8

With that in mind, Murphy's Law of Fantasy Sports says the final score in reality will really be 2-0 (one way or the other).

Personally, I think the Captain is right above. :D

Put the money up then.

What a moran. :D

Man, NO's O looked incredibly bad agaianst what figures to be a beatable D. The bubble may have burst on the boys from bayou country already. Colston sure does look like he's going to struggle badly as a #1 WR this year...

And Bush does enough backfield dancing to make anybody drafting before the 3rd rd very nervous. I though Deuce outperformed him last year, and didn't "get" all the hype. If last night was any indication, he's gonna be a HUGH bust.

And Bush does enough backfield dancing to make anybody drafting before the 3rd rd very nervous. I though Deuce outperformed him last year, and didn't "get" all the hype. If last night was any indication, he's gonna be a HUGH bust.

Giving Bush 12 carries and Deuce only 10 against an undersized, speed-based defense was stupid, IMO. I don't know what Payton was thinking.

is it possible that the new/newly returned from injury guys for the Colts D make them a much better unit than they were before? (Sanders and the Keaouko guy specifically.) They looked awfully strong and quick last night.....