[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie To IDP

This is first my first season playing in an IDP league. I was able to land some good players - Jason Taylor/Burgess, Bob Sanders, Ray Lewis and Shawn Merriman. Taylor and Sanders are a given for this week. But I'm having trouble deciding between Ray Lewis and Merriman. The huddle has Lewis up the # 5 spot for this week and Merriman is all the way down at # 20. Is there that much of a difference here? Or do you think Merriman is a good play at home this week? Thanks in advance.

This is first my first season playing in an IDP league. I was able to land some good players - Jason Taylor/Burgess, Bob Sanders, Ray Lewis and Shawn Merriman. Taylor and Sanders are a given for this week. But I'm having trouble deciding between Ray Lewis and Merriman. The huddle has Lewis up the # 5 spot for this week and Merriman is all the way down at # 20. Is there that much of a difference here? Or do you think Merriman is a good play at home this week? Thanks in advance.

what is your scoring system?

what is your scoring system?

Fumble recovery - 4 pts each

Forced fumbles - 4 pts each

Int's - 3 pts

passes defensed - 1 pt

tackles - 1.5 pts

assists - .5 pts

sacks - 3 pts

safety- 5 pts

Int & Fumble return td's - 6 pts

Int's - 3 pts

passes defensed - 1 pt

tackles - 1.5 pts

assists - .5 pts

sacks - 3 pts

safety- 5 pts

your scoring is more sack friendly then the one used for the rankings....normally i would say start Ray but with your scoring and the fact that I expect Rex to look like a deer in headlights vs the San Diego D I would give the nod to Merriman(I can see him getting multiple sacks this week)

your scoring is more sack friendly then the one used for the rankings....normally i would say start Ray but with your scoring and the fact that I expect Rex to look like a deer in headlights vs the San Diego D I would give the nod to Merriman(I can see him getting multiple sacks this week)

Thanks, that's who I having going at the moment. Looks like I will keep him there.

Int's - 3 pts

passes defensed - 1 pt

tackles - 1.5 pts

assists - .5 pts

sacks - 3 pts

safety- 5 pts

Wow, those points are heavy for non-tackling. Does that mean a QB sack safety is actually 8 pts? Or check this one, if you had Martin last night on Reggie Wayne. He had a forced fumble, recovery and td for 14 pts.