[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Nights Games

wildcat2334

looking to get on OSU -3.5 tonight. Any insight from Cincy homers appreciated..... I know they have a new, young coach.

OSU is solid on O and D, well coached with Riley - and they are looking to get Sloughter back tonight- he is right behind DeShaun Jackson as far as a big play receiver. A little concerned laying the chalk on the road in a Thur night home game, but I think Tha Beavers get it done.

looking to get on OSU -3.5 tonight. Any insight from Cincy homers appreciated..... I know they have a new, young coach.

OSU is solid on O and D, well coached with Riley - and they are looking to get Sloughter back tonight- he is right behind DeShaun Jackson as far as a big play receiver. A little concerned laying the chalk on the road in a Thur night home game, but I think Tha Beavers get it done.

The last time OSU played a Big East team (in 2005), they lost by 36 points to Louisville, so I'd be careful about laying any points in tonight's game.

The last time OSU played a Big East team (in 2005), they lost by 36 points to Louisville, so I'd be careful about laying any points in tonight's game.

thanks for the tip! I like to worry about current seasons and the actual teams playing, maybe that is just me?

not sure how Cincy and Louisville have anything to do with each other. We will see, but this OSU squad is solid.

:D

But there from the Pac-10, you know, the awesomest of all that is awesome....... :D

Perhaps in making future wagers involving his beloved OSU against Big East opponents, our PAC 12 apologist should consider that, in the last two such matchups, OSU has been outscored 97 to 30. Of course, we know OSU is awesome, since they beat mighty USC last year. We also know, of course, that based on what the PAC 12 apologist said in a prior segment of this thread, OSU is much better than last year. USC better look out!

Come on fella's let's not get too excited when an "average" Pac-10 team gets beat. I know it doesn't happen often, but please, curb your enthusiasm.

:D Pac-10 .... THE Conference Of Champions :D

No offense professor, but 34-3 isn't getting beat it's more like getting a beat down. What's especially disappointing is they entered the game a favorite unlike Oregon who will be an underdog vs. Michigan.

No offense professor, but 34-3 isn't getting beat it's more like getting a beat down. What's especially disappointing is they entered the game a favorite unlike Oregon who will be an underdog vs. Michigan.

I agree. Terrible performance by the Beavers. It happens. Especially when you're one dimensional.

I'll be in Husky stadium tomorrow and I hope that my Huskies can give Boise St more than the Beavers gave the Bearcats. Go Dawgs!