[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C.Taylor Starting in MN. Peterson to be Change-up Back

SpinalTapp

Starting Peterson as my RB2 in a PPR. Drafted him as a RB2 and will use him there until he doesn't produce. It's amazing to me how people use a high draft pick on someone and then in the first week or two doesn't start them because of whatever. unless injured my first 5-7 picks play

It's called being a smart manager. Example, I'm not playing Benson against SD this weekend. Foster has a much better machup against St. Louis. Hedging your bets on machups can be a smart play. Having said that, certain players always start no matter who they play. In my case, LT plays.

It's called being a smart manager. Example, I'm not playing Benson against SD this weekend. Foster has a much better machup against St. Louis. Hedging your bets on machups can be a smart play. Having said that, certain players always start no matter who they play. In my case, LT plays.

Yes, special players always play. My feeling is, even sharing the ball, AD is special. Is he LT? Of course not. But he does seem like the second coming of LJ to me. :D

If you have Peterson or MJD, you’ll drink “take over at some point” Kool-Aid. If you have Fred/Chester Taylor, you’ll drink the “vet keeps his job” Kool-Aid. I have Chester/Fred on many teams, one of them being along with MJD and I don’t know who to start between the two. What I’d expect from Chester is a good year splitting time with Peterson and the same with MJD/Fred Taylor. I really don’t think you can hit every week with either one, but if you have options you may want to ride it out a week and see how it plays out.

Peterson is going to blow up some game early in the season, maybe not the first, but it will happen. Teams don't have the film study on him yet. He's really talented with a blend of speed and power.. his 43 yd dash against the Jets is evidence of something special. I think you should swing for the fences because the guy is a threat to go the distance any given play. There's some reports of Chester and ADP being on the field the same time, there should be plenty of catches for both. Ask yourself who has the highest ceiling?