[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, here we sit, the Saturday before.....

PantherDave

....it's officially "go time", now don't get me wrong, Thursday night was great.....but it was a tease. Now, I don't mind a tease if I know I'm getting it all later.....ok, getting side-tracked here. Now, it's Saturday and the KO Sunday looms for us Homer wise and FF wise...it's go time, I already have to make decisions about Terry Glenn in one league etc.. etc... So, for the most parts, all systems are go and I'm ready to get the party started on Sunday. I love the anticipation-FF rosters are set and I'm looking forward to the match-up vs the Rams tomorrow as it should be a good game. There are quite a few good games to open tommorrow and I'll be ticker watching all day long, well my brethren it's back in full force now, so the kids gloves can come off-SMACK is allowed, as is being gracious in victory or defeat. So, let the Cat's and Saint's battle in the South, the Boy's and the Birds in the East, the Bears rampage in the North and the Hawks attempt to soar above the up-and-comers in the West. The AFC....enjoy, but c'mon it's Bolt's, Colt's or Pat's, so enjoy these three getting through the season to have a go at one another in the PO's. So, yes, the AFC is the superior conference but the NFC is( to me)so much more fun to watch, and for the record, the NFC wins the SB this year :D .

What I loved about the first game was that it was completely indicative of every season - about half the teams are going to do what you think they will and do it a little better and the other half will make you scratch your head.

:D I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to go too!!! Can't wait to see the Panthers play the Rams tomorrow to get a real look at the offense that Davidson has installed...

Also, ready to see my Nittany Lions... put a beat down on the Irish. I remember the late TD pass they throw against us last year when the game was already decided. This time the game is at Happy Valley and the Lions will be ready! :wacko:

Time to bring it both for the college teams and the pros... :wacko: Real football... here we come!! :D:D

Edited by PSULions

the only thing keeping me from losing it right now is housework. i've been doing do-it-yourself stuff all day so far to pass the time. even the penn state game is on late tonight so it's a struggle keeping it together. i don't know how my wife lives with me this time of year.

she likes football and is an eagles fan so tomorrow's lineup of phi/gb and chi/sd is about as good as it gets for us. she's excited, i'm fired up.

What I loved about the first game was that it was completely indicative of every season - about half the teams are going to do what you think they will and do it a little better and the other half will make you scratch your head.

I hope this is not the same with those "Cheat Sheets" you provide us with. :D

P.S. I am pumped for this season. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I am pumped for this season. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer G-DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW THE GIANTS - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCREW PHILLY - DOUBLE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCREW DALLAS - TRIPLE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As a Vikings fan i've resigned myself to a mediocre to bad season in the W-L column, but i'm excited to see what Adrian Peterson, Tarvaris Jackson, and Sidney Rice can potentially bring to the future of the organization. Oh, and the defense should be fun to watch too. Throw in a little fantasy football action and Sundays are something to anticipate for the next 4-5 months... :D

This is like Christmas eve when I was a kid...I just want the time to pass.

Great line-up of TV games here tomorrow. I get to watch the Pack lose to Philly and then watch my Bears. They are going to have a tough go of it, though.

We've got the bloody mary makings ready to go along with all of the usual junk food (wings, meatballs, cocktail weenies, chips, etc.)

I swear that the clock is moving backwards.

Yer G-DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail To The Redskins

Hail Victory

Braves On The Warpath

Fight For Old DC!!!!!

This is like Christmas eve when I was a kid...I just want the time to pass.

Great line-up of TV games here tomorrow. I get to watch the Pack lose to Philly and then watch my Bears. They are going to have a tough go of it, though.

We've got the bloody mary makings ready to go along with all of the usual junk food (wings, meatballs, cocktail weenies, chips, etc.)

I swear that the clock is moving backwards.

+1 :D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::D:sick::brow::brew::brew::sick::sick::sick::pc::bash::bag:

As a Vikings fan i've resigned myself to a mediocre to bad season in the W-L column, but i'm excited to see what Adrian Peterson, Tarvaris Jackson, and Sidney Rice can potentially bring to the future of the organization. Oh, and the defense should be fun to watch too. Throw in a little fantasy football action and Sundays are something to anticipate for the next 4-5 months... :D

A lot of good playersdidn't fare too well their 1st year - Peyton Manning, Tray Aikman and probably more...We might get to add another play maker next year...

the only thing keeping me from losing it right now is housework. i've been doing do-it-yourself stuff all day so far to pass the time. even the penn state game is on late tonight so it's a struggle keeping it together. i don't know how my wife lives with me this time of year.

she likes football and is an eagles fan so tomorrow's lineup of phi/gb and chi/sd is about as good as it gets for us. she's excited, i'm fired up.

That is exactly what I was doing all day today. I put up the wall mount for the 50" plasma (finally, it was on a stand before), cleaned the office, changed the oil in the cars, cleaned the front room, put up pictures and put away cloths. Now it night time and I am JUICED BIG TIME. I can not believe I made it.

OH HOW I LOVE OPENING WEEKEND and my Boys are playing in Primetime Sunday night so there will be no other channels bugging me to flip too............

Welcome aboard fellas, the NFL Party train is about to roll out for a season of Great games and heavy hittin.

I will tell you this, you can sure tell the difference between preseason and regular season intensity. The Colts and Saints were CRACKIN out there and the speed awesome. Sanders was out of his mind and the guns on that guy. WOW. They were really fllying around out there.

OH GOD thank you for Football................Ok I'm hyperventilating now............... :D

LETS GO BOYS :D:wacko::wacko::wacko::D:sick::brow::brew::brew::sick::wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Claiz, your Skins are going to get beat by Miami and that is going to make me smile.........Three words for you, Jason Taylor and Rookie...............