[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boomer

Sgt. Ryan

Impressive performance all around especially the defense. Miami is a shell of it's former self, but Randy Shannon seemsl like a decent coach and they will be on their way up hopefully. I really hate UM, but I do miss them being competitive. I was thinking that the OU defense is a bit suspect against misdirection plays and the commentators were mentioning this as well. I was at the Fiesta Bowl and saw BSU get some good gains on OU. The speed of the OU defense is tremendous, but do they have the discipline to stay home? If they can, they will be very difficult to do anything against. How about that OU Frosh QB? He is very accurate and has a bunch of bull dozers in front of him.

Very impressive team they've got up there in okie town...if UT doesn't show me something tonight, OU is going to have fun steamrolling us in a few weeks. As the announcers said, from what I've seen, OU looks to be heading to the NC.

• 4 weeks later...
Very impressive team they've got up there in okie town...if UT doesn't show me something tonight, OU is going to have fun steamrolling us in a few weeks. As the announcers said, from what I've seen, OU looks to be heading to the NC.

Fun for OU and UT fans:

I’m helping get the word out about the Red River Rivalry Game Day Calls. Send a personalized phone call from Mack Brown or Bob Stoops to amp up your fellow fans (or rile up your rivals!). We are also giving away tickets to the big game and a bunch of other OU and UT gear daily. More here: www.attblueroom.com/gamedaycall